ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
i am kinda curious though why not just move to subscribestar? from what ive seen and heard its better then patreon in pretty much every way and far looser on its rules so you never woulda had to of dropped the parody version in the first place.

from what ive seen it just seems like dropping it for the h version let you keep getting funding through patreon, eventhough there are way better options to patreon now a days, but has resulted in a lot of spite for the h version since its mostly killed the parody version the majority of your supporters and fans want more then anything
It's a legal thing, I don't want any monetization connected to parody. Parody games get taken down if they are monetized, doesn't matter the platform. Why not use a safer method to ensure it stays up?

I don't really understand the argument in the first place though, Support is support, it's always been support the creator = support for the game. Does having a picture on the patreon really make that much difference for you?

I also don't think it's fair to claim I barely update this game, the fact is this game get's as much content updates as the H version. H version gets 5 scenes per release, this one gets usually gets 9+ scenes. So it's getting equal focus.

I would have liked to have this game be my sole focus, but the risk was too high in my opinion. I've seen so many parody games be taken off, so I felt this was the smartest solution. Obviously you guys feel different, but at the end of the day, this game has been in development for a year now, without any problems.

Last edited:

sorake

Feb 25, 2020
Of course not. As usual, all you think is "Parody games get taken down if they are on Patreon." even though I've, and you're likely heard from other, say countless times that SubscibeStar is literally there for people who have trouble with Patreon. You could've very easily put the Parody up there instead, but no. Let's fuck over all the fans of Parody, make a complete copy of Parody so I can still bank the money from my fans, and make a third game, all while updating all three of them with as little content as I can. Did you even listen to what other people tell you, like at all? Nope. Fuck my fans and whatever game they want. That's the impression you give to others with all this. You just want to do this the shitty way, no matter what other options are available to you. So yeah, you disappointed me, and many others with your shitty choices. You need to figure your shit out. You're just gonna keep running into problems if you keep going this asinine route. It's happened to many other creators who think they can take on more work then they can manage. I can safely say it'll happen to you, in time.
I can understand that you are annoyed but parodies are a very slippery slope when it comes to legal matters (especially when they are getting monetized). A Fire Emblem parody game I enjoyed a lot was abandoned because Nintendo contacted him and forced to stop working on the game. He honestly made the best choice to start a new game (similar concept) and work on this one on the side so if any of the companies catch wind of it, he can protect himself by simply saying I am monetizing my other game while this one I am making for free. Just be happy that the game is getting worked on. Also, I know of tons of games that take far longer to update than this one.

Apr 9, 2019
I love the newer look. I played an earlier version on my laptop before it broke. I'm trying the android port and noticed you can't seem to save. I searched in thread and saw that it is a common issue and a button was apparently added but I do not see it. Really wanted to try a playthrough tonight but hopefully someone can help me figure out where the button is or how to bring the menu up during game. Thanks ParadiceZone For your continued efforts on polishing this and bringing in popular anime characters . I hope I can figure out the save feature on Android!

Apr 9, 2019
I figured it out. The text on the bottom middle of the screen is only accessible on certain screens and just happened to be very small and hard to touch on my stupid curved phone. I managed to get it.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Great game. Now if only we have a game of this same quality that's completely focused on the "public-use" elements. That would be god-send. Sigh.
Well, Insight of you might have what you are looking for.

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
Why is Froppy the only one without any Harem routes?
All she keeps getting is whore route, and it feels sad for me (and probably those like me) when we cannot build up the harem properly.
Might've as well just called it "Only Paid NTR Route". And by that I mean there have been more updates to all the girls that involves them whoring themselves out while you (MC) watch... instead of MC fucking their collective brains out in a harem.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
All she keeps getting is whore route, and it feels sad for me (and probably those like me) when we cannot build up the harem properly.
Might've as well just called it "Only Paid NTR Route". And by that I mean there have been more updates to all the girls that involves them whoring themselves out while you (MC) watch... instead of MC fucking their collective brains out in a harem.
Is this update only Froppy's whore content? Or just a cry from the heart ;)?

Anoxida

Aug 27, 2018
I instantly crash when booting the game. Only me? I've never had any issues like this with any other game.

Gdistunt

Feb 3, 2018
Of course not. As usual, all you think is "Parody games get taken down if they are on Patreon." even though I've, and you're likely heard from other, say countless times that SubscibeStar is literally there for people who have trouble with Patreon. You could've very easily put the Parody up there instead, but no. Let's fuck over all the fans of Parody, make a complete copy of Parody so I can still bank the money from my fans, and make a third game, all while updating all three of them with as little content as I can. Did you even listen to what other people tell you, like at all? Nope. Fuck my fans and whatever game they want. That's the impression you give to others with all this. You just want to do this the shitty way, no matter what other options are available to you. So yeah, you disappointed me, and many others with your shitty choices. You need to figure your shit out. You're just gonna keep running into problems if you keep going this asinine route. It's happened to many other creators who think they can take on more work then they can manage. I can safely say it'll happen to you, in time.
Lol angry much. You are looking in to this way too seriously. Take a breath, go outside for a walk, chill a little. Let the creator do what THEY want with THEIR game. If you want to support, then do so. If you don't, then don't. Not a very hard concept is it?

This sort of response is straight up rude and ridiculous.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
If I understand correctly in this game, if you follow the whore route, then your girls are fucked by other guys with the consent of the MC. Therefore, the game should be given a swing tag, since it is responsible for swing, and for sharing and netоrase on the site.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah I really dont get it. Why ParadiceZone ?

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Froppy has a Harem route, that man is just wrong,.

When I work on Harem route, people complain that I'm not doing whore route, then when I do whore route, people complain I'm not doing Harem route. It's an endless cycle lol
Ah I see it in the changelog now, but unless something is missing its like 26 scenes vs 11.

Reactions: Master Alaric

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Ah I see it in the changelog now, but unless something is missing its like 26 scenes vs 11.
You're missing something, whore route only has 8 more scenes than Harem route.

To expect it to be 100 percent even is just not realistic lol

It's always going to fluctuate, sometimes Harem will have more than Whore route, and vice versa

People know that Whore route doesn't include sharing if you don't want it right? It's 100 percent optional, and super easily avoidable. The option to share doesn't even show up if you have prostitution disabled.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You're missing something, whore route only has 8 more scenes than Harem route.

To expect it to be 100 percent even is just not realistic lol

It's always going to fluctuate, sometimes Harem will have more than Whore route, and vice versa
Hmm the changelog in the OP probably just missing something then, they rarely always have everything.

• Angry
Reactions: gelu123
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes