V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
I HAVE THIS ERROR IN THE COMPRESSED VERSION ...ANY HELP?

View attachment 1308497
Yeah I skipped past the intro stuff since I've already seen it like 5 times,
The moment it transitioned to free roam it was all white except a icon or two like the inv backpack,
When I opened the inv it only looked weirder cause it forced the grid to appear so all white with blue shade.
I'm also getting same issue in android version
This should be resolved in uploads shortly, it seems a program I used took out the transparency and I wasn't aware, I should have checked more before uploading, sorry about that

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
ParadiceZone I found the following new bugs/issues:
Missing image
screenshot0001.png

Carryover from Public Sex Life H after having Froppy move in and talk to her about the cafe
screenshot0002.png

After talking with her about the cafe, every time you say to leave when talking to Froppy results in being teleported to the cafe.

The Sex Menu button for her disappears after talking to her about the cafe in the whore/slave route.

Also, the old ones I mentioned in my earlier post still seem present: https://f95zone.to/threads/public-sex-life-v0-31-paradicezone.36442/post-5437066
At least the one about the mansion bed being labeled "Girl's Hall" when hovering over it, being unable to reward Raven after having her move in (at least in the whore/slave route), and not being able to reset the memories of Teacher and Froppy (at least in their whore/slave routes). I'm not sure about the other typos from that post, since it would require going back quite a bit, but the 2nd and 3rd point in the previous sentence are still a pretty important issue I think.

Last edited:

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Again you cant reset the girls but Raven through the maid...what's even the point of keeping old saves If I can't use it to revisit new content?

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Old saves are not working with this android version. Basically, we have to play from the beginning
do the loads show up in the load screen? if not it might be because you were previously on 0.29 or lower, if you gave file permissions upon install, then you would need to copy the save files from Android/data/[app install name] to Android/data/RenPy/PublicSexLife-1559812321 or something similar to the file name, no sub folder called saves to be placed, ONLY the save files, this will then show them within the game to be able to load them

Reactions: bluewolf194
Sep 7, 2019
I think pressing R for thr radar change is broken in this update? is anyone else having problems with this? I bought the upgraded radar from the shop and I clicked on the radar in my backpack. I see a girl in the radar and press r but nothing happens. can anyone help please

Reactions: Throwawayaccount-51

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Love the game but idea how about a phone system where you can ring one of your one shot girls to meet you in the mansion that gives each one an extra scene and could be expanded to certain 3somes as would love more from those side girls.
That's a good idea

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I'm surprised there isn't more in the parody realm of VNs. There are some crazy fandoms out there so I'm surprised things like Academy34 aren't that big compared to the "big dogs" of this genre.
there's harry potter, pokemon, mha, naruto, avatar, game of thrones, walking dead, ben 10, scooby doo, something spies i forgot the name, fairy tail, 40k, warhammer, wow, dc, marvel, the witcher ... that have more than a few parody and there's lots of other, if you throw in the "cross over universe" with character from different mangas, comics and games i'm pretty sure your comment show that you don't use the tag to search game ^^

KCNC11

Oct 2, 2020
Why are some of the scenes blank is the problem with device or the game or is it supposed to be like this?

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
Edit: I have replaced all images I found to have lost their transparency, there was quite a few, but at least I know for the future the problem with using the problem I used to compress games.
Links updated.

Compressed versions of Public Sex Life 0.31:

All are just under the 1.60GB mark.

PC - MEGA
MAC - MEGA

Android - MEGA

I have tested on my own device and the Android version appears to install and run.
White screen shows up and it doesn't work for some reason

1628640896886.png

Truely a waste of time do download a compress of only 600 Mo , if only i knew it wont work welp at least future perverts will see the reply and download the original .

find the "Log" below

Last edited:

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
White screen shows up and it doesn't work for some reason

View attachment 1346470

Truely a waste of time do download a compress of only 600 Mo , if only i knew it wont work welp at least future perverts will see the reply and download the original .

find the "Log" below
I am unsure as to why you're getting that issue, however the compress isn't much as most the ages are very small already and there is a lot of them, also was lower, but the ones requiring transparency ended up being more trouble to locate individually, so ended up grabbing whole folders with them in, which meant couple hundred mb larger than it was originally compressed to.

The log didn't show much of significance as to why you get this problem, if it's everytime, I'll try it again myself, but I doubt it's something I can resolve as worked fine when testing.

Reactions: Ntr - Sama

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
it is a fan game he doesn't even get money from it also he makes a good game, of course, it will be a lot its what his patron want its a good game he will update it but it will be a lot of time i can wait

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes