PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Happy the original game is getting some attention but I still cannot change 18 and Froppys route through the maid, meaning I must do a new game to try the new content.

Is that fix still in the works?

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
there are people who see the prostitution tag and just leave and ignore the game because of it.
Those people need to at least see if it's avoidable/optional. It's ridiculously stupid to ignore a game because it contains avoidable content you don't like.

Third, while I haven't played your games yet, just a few minutes ago I read in the thread of your 3rd game that at the beginning one of the teachers is already selling herself to the MC and just that made me think if I even should play the game.
If she sells herself to the MC and doesn't have to be shared, then it shouldn't really matter if she paid to be with the MC or gave herself to him for free. Also, if you haven't even played any of the games, you're not really in any real position to criticize the games (it's like those people who go into a thread of a game that has NTR just to complain about the fact that it's in the game).

This will sound harsh but why should someone support your games financially if he/she is only interested in parts of it, I mean even if I would play and like your games, I wouldn't support them because you are wasting time by making content that I don't like.
Expecting a game that is trying to cater to an audience beyond a few specific niches to only have content that you like is unrealistic. I don't really care for foot fetish stuff and dislike femdom, but I'm not so close-minded as to drop a game simply because it contains it, even if I enjoy everything else (especially if it's avoidable). If I really like a game (and can afford to give my support), I'll give my support based on the overall game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ReaCreations

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
So which version is now further along? I know this one came way before H, but looking at the changelogs implies H is now further along, am I right?

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Public Sex Life [v0.30] [ParadiceZone] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.04 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.01 GB

Compressed PC Size: 1.28 GB
Compressed MAC Size: 1.25 GB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
basically this version uses parody characters such as raven from teen titans and android 18 from dragon ball z and the h version uses original characters, other then that most of the scenes are the same but iirc each version has a few unique ones but ive seen a lot of people who have been pushing for both versions to have all scenes since a lot of people just wanna play 1 version based on their preference for parody or oc so idk if unique scenes will stay unique in the long run
How is that supposed to work? I mean, unique characters are unique in terms of personality and stuff? Or no? I mean, I can't exactly imagine a situation where an event that works for someone like Raven being so for a different character.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
How is that supposed to work? I mean, unique characters are unique in terms of personality and stuff? Or no? I mean, I can't exactly imagine a situation where an event that works for someone like Raven being so for a different character.
i havent played the h version so im just going based off what others who have played it have said. im assuming the original characters in h version likely have personalities similar to the parody characters their paralleling, like the oc who replaces raven in the h version is a loner tsunder and the oc that takes 18s place is greedy with a rude attitude

if im mistaken then somebody who has played the h version please correct me

shadowk97

May 5, 2018
The android version doesn't open for me at all it's stuck at this screen :
Screenshot_20210527-152928.jpg
I've tried reinstalling. Not sure if it's an issue from my side or in the apk.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Public Sex Life [v0.30] [ParadiceZone] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.04 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.01 GB

Compressed PC Size: 1.28 GB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 1.25 GB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
@Stevie is right, please upload again/elsewhere.

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
anyone have a save file with all the girls on the whore route they'd be willing to share preferably from v0.28 also I found a working official v 0.30 port for android

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
When you use a save file from another person then the scenes in your gallery should remain locked. So you can't see the scenes in the Gallery as replay.

So play this game again from scratch rather and pray that the Port get's updated constantly until Game completion.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes