Jhann

Apr 13, 2018
I found it strange, because the download for Android is only with the mega link, just what I don't use ...
I hope that the alternative links will be available soon ...

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Some bugs/typos I've found: When you hover over your bed in the mansion, it's labeled as "Girl's Hall".

In the new tournament scene with Froppy, she says "We just need to win this match, and we will finally make it to the sem-finals!" (sem-finals --> semi-finals), and the same typo is said by a ??? during her perverted training masturbating in the open, and a 3rd time during the new 3rd reward scene by a Swim Team member.

There's also no way to reward Raven so that she keeps working for you in the whore/slave route after you've had her move into the mansion (maybe use the old reward scene as a placeholder in the meantime, unless that is going to be one of the next scenes you work on).

The body paint says that it's $100 when you hover over it, but Bulma says it's $60 (and $60 is what is subtracted from your money).

During the 2nd new Froppy reward, you say "You're are really becoming such a Slut..." (can remove the are, as it's already part of you're).

Trying to hit Next on page 3 of Froppy's whore route gallery crashes the game.

When doing the whore/slave route for all 3, only Raven's memories can be reset. You can't reset 18's or Froppy's.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Am I crazy or were there almost no changes .27-.28? I might've missed them but I just saw one small update to the megumin route that wasn't a sex scene and that's it. What'd I miss?

JinnRemona

Feb 18, 2018
Am I crazy or were there almost no changes .27-.28? I might've missed them but I just saw one small update to the megumin route that wasn't a sex scene and that's it. What'd I miss?
Thats basically summed up the last few updates. Very few updates with very little to no care put into them. He has more important things to worry about then the game that all his Patreons and fans came for. Like that subpar reskin game that he somehow thinks will do better then this, or that third game that he's starting that is just going to take even more time and resources away from this one. Oh well, I'm kinda glad I cancelled my Patreon support now.

• Sad
Reactions: ReaCreations

WeirdChamp1234

Jul 29, 2020
brother, i really don't want to jump the shot here, but i already played this exactly same game with diferent characters, and it look's like you left the original character names on some scenes(raven is called rachel), looks weird man.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Thats basically summed up the last few updates. Very few updates with very little to no care put into them. He has more important things to worry about then the game that all his Patreons and fans came for. Like that subpar reskin game that he somehow thinks will do better then this, or that third game that he's starting that is just going to take even more time and resources away from this one. Oh well, I'm kinda glad I cancelled my Patreon support now.
The last release was 16 new scenes...You're a hard man to please if you think 16 scenes is small...

Jan 14, 2020
Well, since he does every Sunday a release for one of his 3 projects and he's not working full time on it, it's good enough the content, nothing to complain on the quantity. There's other games that get more money and support and don't give a shit about their supporters and make them wait 5 months for only 5 scenes and nothing interesting. And I forget to say that they split the update in 3 parts that takes over a year to finish and all the content is basically a joke with nothing interesting, and only from patreon they gain monthly over 60k dollars. That's a real joke and be disrespectful to their patrons. Have a nice day ✌

Ruza

Mar 1, 2018
where are the new Froppy scene's for .28? doesn't seem to be in the mansion, and i can't seem to reset her for some reason...

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Public Sex Life [v0.28] [Compressed By CircleJerker]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.85 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.82 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.22 GB:
Compressed Size Mac: 1.19 GB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah sometimes it is just not practical with game engine for a port.. He would probably have to remove any animations and cut down on any sound effects. The database for games is not very large for Android.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes