estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.40
Size 1.76 GiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Well, he updated it, much better so far. The scenes don't have H characters names anymore and look like they did before. Nice work there:)
Sadly, I got deeper into the games, still full of bugs. Guess I'll have to wait for the next patch and hope it' better:confused:

Reactions: Kurusu_98

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
uploading fixed version now
find a way to put the game in multi language , i really wanted to play in portuguese to better understand the story, my english is just the basics so i don't get stuck in the game, the people doing the translation are charging a VIP license to launch this translated game

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Edit: There are cheats in the game and you can unlock the gallery using them.

- Unlocks gallery
- Should work with all versions of Public Sex Life and Public Sex Life H - past, present, and future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sdome scenes who got unlocked witht he gallery unlocker are only black with text windows

RegerLegerBeger

Jan 9, 2019
Stupid question but where is Android 18 supposed to appear in the morning? The game says she's now available during the morning but I've look around the school and can't seem to find her.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes