Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Tsuyu is called sam in the new version you always make this mistakes you mix the names or the two diffrent game versions

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
took me way too long to realize that i needed to search the school for megumin at different times of the day...

MonsterMinion

Jul 29, 2017
What software is being used for the character creation and sex animations? I'm looking to create my own corruption game but I need to know what can be used to make quality sex scenes like this and my characters are going to be based on an anime, so this style would be perfect.

Reactions: Vladick6969

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What software is being used for the character creation and sex animations? I'm looking to create my own corruption game but I need to know what can be used to make quality sex scenes like this and my characters are going to be based on an anime, so this style would be perfect.
Koikatsu is used for this game.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
So I am playing and it didn't give me the option for Whore route with C18 yet but it's unlocking harem route scenes for her? Anybody know why that is? Do you gradually unlock the harem route scenes for her first before whore route? Or did I completely miss the trigger for the whore route? Since all whore route scenes for C18 are still locked in the gallery.

Sep 12, 2020
So I am playing and it didn't give me the option for Whore route with C18 yet but it's unlocking harem route scenes for her? Anybody know why that is? Do you gradually unlock the harem route scenes for her first before whore route? Or did I completely miss the trigger for the whore route? Since all whore route scenes for C18 are still locked in the gallery.
You have to fuck 18 for a bit before getting to the whore route.

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
I felt like 18s route was the Whore route by default despite where the images were in the gallery, then you had to make a choice to switch it onto the Harem route.

RiseAgainstSP

Apr 13, 2018
There's 2 scenes in the Gallery in c18's Harem route between the Attend Class and Class Licking scenes, but I have no idea how to access them, can any1 help, please?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
This was one of the very first games I ever D/led from this site.
Due to the nature of the way events progress you can miss out on events if you (accidentally) watch any event more than once.
Somehow doubled up on something with the teacher and now I will never see "covered in cum 1/2" as it turned into 2/2 without me ever watching the first part.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes