Hentai_Knight

Jul 23, 2021
sorry for being idiot but for some reasons the apk file only give me bunch of file to extract but i don't know how to install this game in my phone.

SolaDiRyuvia

Mar 4, 2021
I mean, that is the one making money, so it should, of course, be the focus.
The only issue with that is people like me sub to be Patreons for this one and when no updates come out...so really both make money but when you prioritize one over the other for a rather long time, one will start to lose income.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
The only issue with that is people like me sub to be Patreons for this one and when no updates come out...so really both make money but when you prioritize one over the other for a rather long time, one will start to lose income.
If you just checked the patreon, you would see pretty much all my games were on hiatus for the holidays. Now they are off hiatus and will be getting releases

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So has this been abandoned? The author always updates his other game but not this one
As the one making money, the H version, with no parody characters, is getting the focus. This one is not abandoned, it just got lower priority.

This game is not being funded by that income, at least officially. Technically all games he makes gets the funding because the funding is not specifically budgeted toward a specific game before he gets a hold of it, so he could use the money for any game including this one, but officially speaking the funding is for the H version if it was for any specific game at all. Paradice saw the potential for problems with the parody aspect, which is a valid concern as there have been games that do parodies that have been struck with a DMCA before. A DMCA could cost Paradice his entire Patreon, so he took this version off and replaced it with the H version.

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
If you just checked the patreon, you would see pretty much all my games were on hiatus for the holidays. Now they are off hiatus and will be getting releases
the game opens but then close instantly with no error message i tried opening in admin mode but it doesn't help how do i fix?

killjocky4242

Jan 3, 2020
Hey, paradice. I still prefer this version because of the characters but whenever you go to sleep with the characters at night in the mansion, I get "
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'rhomeblowjob1'." and probably more but I cant seem to find any fix to this.

Reactions: Ronron69
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes