zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation and with little revision to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Sem título.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão :v0.35

Reactions: igor da silva

JinnRemona

Feb 18, 2018
Sooo, has this been forgotten about, or...?
Because this is the better version imho.

This was the original fucking game lol
Yup. This was the original game. Just a shame he was too afraid to put the game on Subscribestar, and instead decided to turn this game into a pile of trash, neglect it, and make an exact copy, low quality version so he could stay on Patreon and keep all the precious subs he got from people who were supporting this game. It's a real shame how far this game has fallen. From such an amazing, original and creative game to...whatever glitchy, boring mess it is now.

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
Yeah it's too bad that he's pretty much abandoned this version of the game in favor of that new one :( I was looking forward to some action with the shopkeeper Bulma, but I guess we'll never know :( :( :(

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
This game is pretty much onhold for now not abandoned, It will eventually get a large update catching it up. The holidays just left me not being able to work on any games, then immediately after the holidays, I figured out a way to get outfits out faster, which takes up most of my time to get that implemented, so that's what has delayed the release for this game. After all that is finished, and I have time to work on this game, it will get a fairly large release. At least that's the plan

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
This game is pretty much onhold for now not abandoned, It will eventually get a large update catching it up. The holidays just left me not being able to work on any games, then immediately after the holidays, I figured out a way to get outfits out faster, which takes up most of my time to get that implemented, so that's what has delayed the release for this game. After all that is finished, and I have time to work on this game, it will get a fairly large release. At least that's the plan
Good to know :) :) :)

ZengQa

Oct 22, 2017
The gallery unlock seems to be missing a few cgs from ravens whore route. Anyone with a full cg unlock?

RiseAgainstSP

Apr 13, 2018
The gallery unlock seems to be missing a few cgs from ravens whore route. Anyone with a full cg unlock?
Pretty sure it's just scenes left over from Public Sex Life H, there's some scenes impossible to unlock that appear on the gallery unlocker (Android 18 with Ruby Rose threesome, and Kill la Killl random event) since this game is just an outdated version of the H game

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sooo, has this been forgotten about, or...?
Because this is the better version imho.

This was the original fucking game lol
It's also the biggest threat to his funding specifically because publishers and other enforcers have been getting copyright happy over the last half a year especially, in some cases even when fair use was blatantly in play. He stopped working on this as a funded project, giving it less priority, and started working on the other version to keep funding going without the possibility of getting claimed for existing characters being in his game. He is working on this as a side project while more focus is on the other since it is actually funded by the patrons.

Yup. This was the original game. Just a shame he was too afraid to put the game on Subscribestar, and instead decided to turn this game into a pile of trash, neglect it, and make an exact copy, low quality version so he could stay on Patreon and keep all the precious subs he got from people who were supporting this game. It's a real shame how far this game has fallen. From such an amazing, original and creative game to...whatever glitchy, boring mess it is now.
Not that putting it on SubscribeStar would help, they want copyright trouble just as much as Patreon, which is to say not at all. SubscribeStar is more open as far as the kinds of content it allows, but copyright is a general issue among all funding sites and enforcers have been getting strike happy for a little while now.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Dev only cares about that shit 3D version of his and abandoned this one completely! I had a fucking suspicion dev would shit on everyone and do that! Glad I did not start supporting this dev! People signed on for this one and got a shit 3D one instead.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Dev only cares about that shit 3D version of his and abandoned this one completely! I had a fucking suspicion dev would shit on everyone and do that! Glad I did not start supporting this dev! People signed on for this one and got a shit 3D one instead.
The reason the anime version gets less screen time is due to copyright, you can't exactly showcase progress without risking harassment from suits. Hence only the H version is shown on Patreon now.

Have patience or go complain somewhere else, updating that version is a catch 22 anyways.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The reason the anime version gets less screen time is due to copyright, you can't exactly showcase progress without risking harassment from suits. Hence only the H version is shown on Patreon now.

Have patience or go complain somewhere else, updating that version is a catch 22 anyways.
Does not hold water at all this argument when it's been half a year since a damn update.. None at all. He could still work on it and just post here.. No he just plain outright abandoned it.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Does not hold water at all this argument when it's been half a year since a damn update.. None at all. He could still work on it and just post here.. No he just plain outright abandoned it.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

stevenab212

Jul 2, 2018
you guys need go to see what happen

igor da silva

Jan 20, 2021
I did a quick translation and with little revision to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1644476

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão :v0.35
não to conseguindo... pode me ajudar?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Não da erro nem nada, eu só colo os arquivos extraidos na pasta e não vai traduzido... consegue fazer um passo a passo por favor?
e so jogar a pasta game dentro do jogo , se pedi pra substituir arquivos e so clica em sim

and just play the game folder inside the game, if I asked to replace files and just click yes

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes