Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
its been a while i havn't check this game again, n now got new update with fempro? seems interesting,

but then seeing this one
Put a option to say nothing or to not follow this route. Make a pure lesbian oute possible
View attachment 2233453
make me doubtfull, putting fempro to this game looks interesting, n just have a thought fempro? would be a harem lesbi? gosh i just wish that gonna happen but then im being spoiled by that pic make me :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa:

in the first place its parody for male only then fempro came up with parody bi f/f/m harem? :Kappa::Kappa:

Reactions: PasrahMiaw

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
its just really awesome with the fempro idea,

but but its contain interaction with male too? i was gonna mention our president lesbi but it stop it there :KEK:

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
its been a while i havn't check this game again, n now got new update with fempro? seems interesting,

but then seeing this one

make me doubtfull, putting fempro to this game looks interesting, n just have a thought fempro? would be a harem lesbi? gosh i just wish that gonna happen but then im being spoiled by that pic make me :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa:

in the first place its parody for male only then fempro came up with parody bi f/f/m harem? :Kappa::Kappa:
I don't have that much experience in game creation, but I know something, so for me I think the following:
If the developer is going to make a game with a gay route, a bi route and a straight one, he will have to make the images and programming the same way.
Now including an option that allows the player to follow all or just one route is not difficult.
In the case of that image, it would be just putting an option to not enter the route.
I understand that CREATING MORE ROUTES is a lot of work, but putting an option to NOT FOLLOW A ROUTE that will already be created anyway, I don't see how difficult this can be.

JinnRemona

Feb 18, 2018
So it hit me just a bit ago. What kind of nonsense is "it's the only option I have right now to update this game" Its a valid question. WHY is it the only option. It feels like an asspull. And it feels like the devs just bullshitting. I know its PROBABLY not that but one can never know.
The answer is far more obvious then you'd think, that I'm surprised he didn't bring it up already. He's just copying updates from his other game. Including the female protagonist and all of it's content. Hell, even that whole " female protagonist content isn't going to be the most popular decision" is a copy pasted argument from his other game, because the people over there were all arguing about it, so he figured after copying it's update, we might get a bit steamed too.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2017
The answer is far more obvious then you'd think, that I'm surprised he didn't bring it up already. He's just copying updates from his other game. Including the female protagonist and all of it's content. Hell, even that whole " female protagonist content isn't going to be the most popular decision" is a copy pasted argument from his other game, because the people over there were all arguing about it, so he figured after copying it's update, we might get a bit steamed too.
A bit? If its happening there too you'd think he'd have the common sense to just drop the whole thing and focus on what people actually want.

Reactions: Arovaion

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Something got funky with the images. Here is a screenshot of the map at school:

1671045129245.png
The background images aren't working right.

Uncompressed, fresh install of the 0.40 zip file.

bloodenraged

Apr 13, 2018
glad this is still getting updated, but not gonna touch the fempro, not my scene, but so long as the male stuff gets updated alongside, do whatever make ya happy, dev, just dont let your work on the maleprotag suffer

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Im running into an issue when I try and go to the nurses office.

While running game code:
File "game/tmap/Map2.rpy", line 127, in <module>
NameError: name 'nursetriggers' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "tmap/Map.rpyc", line 499, in script call
File "tmap/Map.rpyc", line 149, in script call
File "tmap/Map2.rpyc", line 53, in script call
File "tmap/Map2.rpyc", line 101, in script call
File "tmap/Map2.rpyc", line 25, in script call
File "taMegumin/MeguminMenu.rpyc", line 33, in script call
File "taFroppy/Froppymenu.rpyc", line 29, in script call
File "taFroppy/Froppymenu.rpyc", line 29, in script call
File "tmap/Map2.rpyc", line 25, in script call
File "tmap/Map2.rpyc", line 127, in script

File "game/tmap/Map2.rpy", line 127, in <module>
NameError: name 'nursetriggers' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Parody Sex Life v0.40
Wed Dec 14 04:59:05 2022
```
Yeah same thing is happening to me anytime I enter the nurse's office.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is there a job I can give on the slut route that isn't the glory hole? like I disabled the whole brothel content for a reason but the only way for them to make money is to do the glory hole. also, gallery 4 and 13 are not appearing for side characters. anything special I need to do for them to spawn? *Edit* NVM about the money thing I found the bar but still wondering about the gallery?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes