JinnRemona

Feb 18, 2018
I'm guessing this game is unofficially dead?
Sadly, yes. He moved onto a subpar copy of this game with the exact same name, but with far more boring visuals. He works on that one instead, and this one got the shaft. In his own words, because this one can’t make money like he’d like it to while the other one can, and because he’d too afraid of non-existent copyright claims.

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
Sadly, yes. He moved onto a subpar copy of this game with the exact same name, but with far more boring visuals. He works on that one instead, and this one got the shaft. In his own words, because this one can’t make money like he’d like it to while the other one can, and because he’d too afraid of non-existent copyright claims.
I mean, he did 18 dirty since day one by only giving her an A-cup, so, oh well.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
What title are you reading? It quite literally says On-Hold, which it isn't, when it should clearly say Abandoned, what it actually is.
You do know that the quote was " mark it as abandoned OR on hold", right?
And did the Dev state that he wont continue this one even after finishing the H one?

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
You do know that the quote was " mark it as abandoned OR on hold", right?
And did the Dev state that he wont continue this one even after finishing the H one?
Ignore him, even when I was updating this version he claimed it was dead and abandoned. But atleast he's passionate about the game, so I can't be that upset at him for saying that.

This version is going to come back with a vengeance.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Ignore him, even when I was updating this version he claimed it was dead and abandoned. But atleast he's passionate about the game, so I can't be that upset at him for saying that.

This version is going to come back with a vengeance.
Ah it was that guy, remember that but forgot his name.
All good, it will be eagerly awaited.

Also, of course: Thanks! (y)

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes