zerofher

Sep 25, 2020
View attachment 796450

Overview:
Hi, I'm Paradice, I'm currently in the process of making a Trainer type parody game, filled with many different characters. All/most sex scenes are fully animated with sound for maximum enjoyment! Public Sex Life currently has a two route system planned to give you the choice of what kind of game you want! Want to build up your own personal brothel filled with beautiful girls? Picking the whore route will provide you a way to corrupt them into working for you! Want a more personal and intimate experience leaning more towards romance? Picking the Harem route will offer you a more personal connection with the girls! There's currently over 100+ animations in the game with many more to come!​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-19
Release Date: 2021-09-19
Developer: ParadiceZone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.35
Language: English
Other Games: Public Sex Life H - Saving Yandere
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extra: Gallery Unlocker

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 394764 View attachment 394765 View attachment 394766 View attachment 796458 View attachment 394768 View attachment 442771 View attachment 442772 View attachment 442773 View attachment 442775 View attachment 442776 View attachment 442777 View attachment 442778 View attachment 442782 View attachment 442796 View attachment 796459
hi i have a problem , the game always close or crash right when i open it ,is there a reazon for that or how do i fix it
View attachment 796450

Overview:
Hi, I'm Paradice, I'm currently in the process of making a Trainer type parody game, filled with many different characters. All/most sex scenes are fully animated with sound for maximum enjoyment! Public Sex Life currently has a two route system planned to give you the choice of what kind of game you want! Want to build up your own personal brothel filled with beautiful girls? Picking the whore route will provide you a way to corrupt them into working for you! Want a more personal and intimate experience leaning more towards romance? Picking the Harem route will offer you a more personal connection with the girls! There's currently over 100+ animations in the game with many more to come!​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-19
Release Date: 2021-09-19
Developer: ParadiceZone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.35
Language: English
Other Games: Public Sex Life H - Saving Yandere
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extra: Gallery Unlocker

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 394764 View attachment 394765 View attachment 394766 View attachment 796458 View attachment 394768 View attachment 442771 View attachment 442772 View attachment 442773 View attachment 442775 View attachment 442776 View attachment 442777 View attachment 442778 View attachment 442782 View attachment 442796 View attachment 796459
hi i have a problem , the game closes or crash right when I open it how do i fix this ,it is the only game with this problem every other game works fine .

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hi i have a problem , the game always close or crash right when i open it ,is there a reazon for that or how do i fix it

hi i have a problem , the game closes or crash right when I open it how do i fix this ,it is the only game with this problem every other game works fine .
Check that your antivirus isn't stopping it, that can happen with some because they get too overprotective.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You've really never heard the word 'precaution' before, huh?
Apparently not, the world is full of people who are trigger happy with lawsuits these days, especially at big companies, so it is better safe than terminated by Patreon.

JinnRemona

Feb 18, 2018
You've really never heard the word 'precaution' before, huh?
I completely understand the word. The problem, is precaution doesn't stop a person. They slow down but continue forward while being cautious. What the Dev is doing is completely stopping, hiding, and then shifting away from that which is scaring him to something safer. We call that Cowardice, not bring Cautious, or taking Precaution.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I completely understand the word. The problem, is precaution doesn't stop a person. They slow down but continue forward while being cautious. What the Dev is doing is completely stopping, hiding, and then shifting away from that which is scaring him to something safer. We call that Cowardice, not bring Cautious, or taking Precaution.
Precautions aren't meant as a guarantee, they rarely ever actually guarantee what they are taken against anyway, they are meant to help prevent something, to reduce the chance. There is no completely stopping, there is no hiding, and there is no shifting away. It is simply a matter of priority, in a game development for money project, the money making game gets priority. In this case, in order to prevent losing his Patreon entirely to a copyright claim, he changed the project that makes money to an alternate version that is less likely to be claimed, that project being the H version of this game.

In changing the project that makes money, he changed the project that gets priority.

Reactions: User1230

JinnRemona

Feb 18, 2018
Precautions aren't meant as a guarantee, they rarely ever actually guarantee what they are taken against anyway, they are meant to help prevent something, to reduce the chance. There is no completely stopping, there is no hiding, and there is no shifting away. It is simply a matter of priority, in a game development for money project, the money making game gets priority. In this case, in order to prevent losing his Patreon entirely to a copyright claim, he changed the project that makes money to an alternate version that is less likely to be claimed, that project being the H version of this game.

In changing the project that makes money, he changed the project that gets priority.
I love that people continue to claim that he did all this to prevent his Patreon from be lost to a non-existant Copyright Claim. That's just completely not true. There was no copyright claim, and no risk of one. So why did he hide? Why did you completely stop making this game, which had a large fanbase, and had tons of options for other sources of income, that would help protect him from those selfsame copyright strikes? Oh right. There was no excuse. I forgot. And thus, this game is set to eternal On-Hold status, which in the eyes of every fan who looks at this game, shouts Abandoned. No matter what the Dev claims. He can claim the sky is green, but that doesn't make it true. So they all moved on. He found a new game to do, and this one will waste away into nothing. Just like he wanted.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I love that people continue to claim that he did all this to prevent his Patreon from be lost to a non-existant Copyright Claim. That's just completely not true. There was no copyright claim, and no risk of one. So why did he hide? Why did you completely stop making this game, which had a large fanbase, and had tons of options for other sources of income, that would help protect him from those selfsame copyright strikes? Oh right. There was no excuse. I forgot. And thus, this game is set to eternal On-Hold status, which in the eyes of every fan who looks at this game, shouts Abandoned. No matter what the Dev claims. He can claim the sky is blue, but that doesn't make it true. So they all moved on. He found a new game to do, and this one will waste away into nothing. Just like he wanted.
Because that's exactly what he did, nobody in their right mind is going to leave their one source of money open to being completely demolished in one single move. Precautions don't need something to exist to be taken, that's what the "pre" part means, precaution quite literally means a measure taken in advance to prevent something from happening, in advance meaning before it happens. There is no claim, but there is a major risk for one. He didn't hide or completely stop this game, hence the "on hold" tag, he's been prioritizing the other version that won't get him claimed. He has other options, but those options are not feasible exactly BECAUSE this game has a "large fan base." Like any game with a single source of income and a large fan base, moving is extremely risky in that he risks losing A LOT of that fan base. There are many on Patreon in general who will not move away from Patreon, so if a developer they support moves, the supporters who won't move drop support never to support that game again. There is no "eternal on hold" status, the "on hold" tag doesn't last forever, it was never meant to. It is removed in one of two cases, either the game it is on starts development again or the developer stops communicating entirely for at least three months, not stopping communicating about this game entirely, it means they stop communicating at all about game development. No, only the "abandoned" tag shouts abandoned, as it is designed to do.

I am curious, though, you yourself have claimed that this game is dead, why not act like it is and move to another game? Why would you stick around a 'dead' game for so long when you could be enjoying one that isn't 'dead' to you? Most people would have left for another game immediately upon seeing the 'on hold' or 'abandoned' tag.

Reactions: User1230

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Please stop man, Jinn can't be reasoned with lol
Obviously not, just like on the other thread. However, unlike the other thread, his comments are becoming a threat to the game and your reputation as a game developer, which will leak into all games you produce. Contrary to popular belief, this site does not only consist of pirates, some of us just test games out using the site and decide whether to support based on that test. A user constantly claiming a game is dead, along with the mentality that abandoned and on hold both mean dead, tends to push people away from supporting, including the people that would have if they liked the game well enough.

Since you asked, I will not continue.

Last edited:

Zero Tesla

Oct 25, 2019

hi, did you fix it?, I have the same problem and it's not an antivirus

JinnRemona

Feb 18, 2018
Because that's exactly what he did, nobody in their right mind is going to leave their one source of money open to being completely demolished in one single move. Precautions don't need something to exist to be taken, that's what the "pre" part means, precaution quite literally means a measure taken in advance to prevent something from happening, in advance meaning before it happens. There is no claim, but there is a major risk for one. He didn't hide or completely stop this game, hence the "on hold" tag, he's been prioritizing the other version that won't get him claimed. He has other options, but those options are not feasible exactly BECAUSE this game has a "large fan base." Like any game with a single source of income and a large fan base, moving is extremely risky in that he risks losing A LOT of that fan base. There are many on Patreon in general who will not move away from Patreon, so if a developer they support moves, the supporters who won't move drop support never to support that game again. There is no "eternal on hold" status, the "on hold" tag doesn't last forever, it was never meant to. It is removed in one of two cases, either the game it is on starts development again or the developer stops communicating entirely for at least three months, not stopping communicating about this game entirely, it means they stop communicating at all about game development. No, only the "abandoned" tag shouts abandoned, as it is designed to do.

I am curious, though, you yourself have claimed that this game is dead, why not act like it is and move to another game? Why would you stick around a 'dead' game for so long when you could be enjoying one that isn't 'dead' to you? Most people would have left for another game immediately upon seeing the 'on hold' or 'abandoned' tag.
I'm staying here to make sure no one else falls for this Devs extremely obvious lies. If they need info about why it's dead, I'm more then happy to provide. Especially with blind fans like yourself standing by attempting to defend his actions. Someone needs to keep normal people away from this trash heap.

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Honestly at this point I'm just praying the parody/original version doesn't go the way of Polarity, where the dev basically canned the original title to start working on a new game with another dev and just kept telling everyone it was still being worked on every few months to keep F95 from marking it as abandoned (presumably to keep money flowing in from it). At least PD has an excuse for this in the form of concerns over copyright, but that in itself raises questions in my mind why the parody version was even started in the first place, were that to be the case.

At the very least, I would like a definitive answer on the state and future of the parody version, as I honestly do not care for the H version of the game in the slightest. I subbed to his Patreon to support development of that first game, and that was it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Game closes as soon as I open it. Has anyone found a solution?
It could be your antivirus stopping the program from running, some of the really overprotective ones can do that, in which case you could try making an exception for the game's EXE. It could also be a bad file, in which case downloading again is the only real option.

Reactions: InnocentKiss5
Oct 24, 2020
It could be your antivirus stopping the program from running, some of the really overprotective ones can do that, in which case you could try making an exception for the game's EXE. It could also be a bad file, in which case downloading again is the only real option.
I don't have an antivirus unless you consider the windows one which has never crashed my games before and I've downloaded a lot. Also I tried deleting it and downloading it from a different source and the same thing happened.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't have an antivirus unless you consider the windows one which has never crashed my games before and I've downloaded a lot. Also I tried deleting it and downloading it from a different source and the same thing happened.
Windows Defender, or Microsoft Security Essentials for those OSes older than Windows 8, has been known to stop programs from running by terminating the process within seconds of the process starting. However, this is now starting to sound like a bug, which might mean it will have to wait until the game is no longer on hold.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes