Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
I'm currently dealing with some issue with the update. I am dealing with it since yesterday its solved but created lot more work. And if anyone have complete save file of ver 0.3 please share that's will speed it up.. and sorry for inconvenience
Sorry if I sound impatient.

Anyway here is my finished v0.3 save.

Reactions: XR GAMES

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is the corruption in this game have you have do missions/quests, grind money to get gifts for those "affection points" in order to get in the woman's pants or is it corruption in the way of moral degeneration?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I tried to download through mega but it was blocked by my antivirus saying it was infected with Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml whatever that is, is it safe?

cace

Jul 9, 2020
It is an idea that came in my mind, there aren’t game with inazuma eleven characters, maybe you can be the first, it is only an idea

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
I think a more proper title could be: "Errand Boy in Parody World", since Eren the main character runs around everywhere doing errands.

2021-02-07
v0.5

100 new CG added
5 new characters added
Many hints within game added

I'm so gonna finish this game in a minute! Or an hour!

Last edited:

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
I think a more proper title could be: "Errand Boy in Parody World", since Eren the main character runs around everywhere doing errands.

2021-02-07
v0.5

100 new CG added
5 new characters added
Many hints within game added

I'm so gonna finish this game in a minute! Or an hour!
Depends on you ....if u use the walkthrough then it will finish fast

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes