XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Hello guys.. the update will take few more hours.. I am currently fixing bugs

And do you like landlady in the game or just naruto/dbz?

Reactions: Dora Chueva

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Hello guys.. the update will take few more hours.. I am currently fixing bugs

And do you like landlady in the game or just naruto/dbz?
If she has brighter skin and more golden blonde hair, she could be hot.

Maybe consider putting in Kasumi and Ayane from Dead or Alive, using their famous kunoichi costumes (blue-white for Kasumi, purple for Ayane), and Kasumi's hair is untied.

Just another suggestion.

But landlady's daughter is somewhat weird for me. I mean her appearance. Maybe remodel her as well.

Reactions: XR GAMES

cace

Jul 9, 2020
well the update is coming for what i read, but i wanted to congrats with the creator, because s/he interact with the public and it isn't easy to find in a game, really happy to discovered this game and this little coomunity

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Yeah. The respond from the dev is an important thing, above everything else. Game developers cannot simply leave the players with blue balls only like that.

Aug 30, 2020
OK might be a dumb question but how do you keep your save on these types of games? when I close it and come back it always makes me restart is this unavoidable or am I dumb?

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
XR GAMES is everything okay? We are all waiting for the updates. Sorry if I sound like rushing you up.

Also please provide your Discord server, so that we can chat about the game even more.

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
If she has brighter skin and more golden blonde hair, she could be hot.

Maybe consider putting in Kasumi and Ayane from Dead or Alive, using their famous kunoichi costumes (blue-white for Kasumi, purple for Ayane), and Kasumi's hair is untied.

Just another suggestion.

But landlady's daughter is somewhat weird for me. I mean her appearance. Maybe remodel her as well.
Okay will see what can do ^^

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
well the update is coming for what i read, but i wanted to congrats with the creator, because s/he interact with the public and it isn't easy to find in a game, really happy to discovered this game and this little coomunity
Thanks

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
XR GAMES is everything okay? We are all waiting for the updates. Sorry if I sound like rushing you up.

Also please provide your Discord server, so that we can chat about the game even more.
I'm currently dealing with some issue with the update. I am dealing with it since yesterday its solved but created lot more work. And if anyone have complete save file of ver 0.3 please share that's will speed it up.. and sorry for inconvenience

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes