XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
I hadn't even seen the cheating tag, I downloaded it to play later, but apparently, I think it's better to delete it then,
no offense to the developer, but it's not something I like.
But I will wait for an official explanation, about that.
Anyway, good luck to the developer.
There is cheating but not ntr

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020

garyH

May 25, 2017
I was looking forward to playing it after seeing a number of characters I like in the screen shots but the minor issues I had with the game were alone enough to have it added to my ignore list. Issues like npc spam resulting in npc's constantly in the way, or an abundance of engrish, or issues of personal preference like not being able to name the mc and misleading tags (or a missing incest patch), or the fact that the MC is pretty much just a useless errand boy running around for everyone watching others get fucked (or in some cases raped/groped...), and pretty much everything involving mr.copper(Again, personal preferrance, I'm sure others love it)...

My major issue with the game is the disgusting over abuse of the running simulator that rpgm can become. The game gives little to no direction at any point in the game leaving you to wander around in the hopes of finding the next trigger to progress the "story" that has very little story to it and a best mediocre scenes as payoff.

I can only assume this is the dev's first attempt at a game and, while I'm not at all keen on what they've created here, I can only say keep working on it as it's the only way you'll get better and make the game you want to make as it's the best way you'll keep motivated. I wish you luck in your game development ventures.

Reactions: XR GAMES

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
I was looking forward to playing it after seeing a number of characters I like in the screen shots but the minor issues I had with the game were alone enough to have it added to my ignore list. Issues like npc spam resulting in npc's constantly in the way, or an abundance of engrish, or issues of personal preference like not being able to name the mc and misleading tags (or a missing incest patch), or the fact that the MC is pretty much just a useless errand boy running around for everyone watching others get fucked (or in some cases raped/groped...), and pretty much everything involving mr.copper(Again, personal preferrance, I'm sure others love it)...

My major issue with the game is the disgusting over abuse of the running simulator that rpgm can become. The game gives little to no direction at any point in the game leaving you to wander around in the hopes of finding the next trigger to progress the "story" that has very little story to it and a best mediocre scenes as payoff.

I can only assume this is the dev's first attempt at a game and, while I'm not at all keen on what they've created here, I can only say keep working on it as it's the only way you'll get better and make the game you want to make as it's the best way you'll keep motivated. I wish you luck in your game development ventures.
Thank you ^^

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
It has incest :cool:
Well... In it's current form it hasn't.
I've just played for a while.
There is neither an incest patch, nor a way to change the relationship from "landlady" to "mom" (or similar) in-game.
Are you planning to give users the option of re-naming the relationship with your landlady and her daughter?

Also, if the landlady is a love interest, the scene with her boss is obviously NTR, which is not tagged yet. For the same scene the [urination] tag is also needed, because the boss pees in her mouth.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
This game does have a lot of NTR (which I like but should be tagged to avoid :FacePalm: NTR haters ) but overall, judging by the preview images really didn't think it was going to be not only playable but also somewhat interesting. I played through the entire thing. Other than the quests being all over the place as well as an absence of a quest log, I think the gameplay itself is quite bland but way more functional than most western RPGMV games that bore you to death with popups. The NPCs lack a lot of dialogues but I guess the main focus of this game is "content" and not realism. I usually prefer complex story and realism but actually gonna look forward to updates on this even though it's the exact opposite LOL! It's just very painless and has good kinks that is all.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and XR GAMES

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
This game does have a lot of NTR (which I like but should be tagged to avoid :FacePalm: NTR haters ) but overall, judging by the preview images really didn't think it was going to be not only playable but also somewhat interesting. I played through the entire thing. Other than the quests being all over the place as well as an absence of a quest log, I think the gameplay itself is quite bland but way more functional than most western RPGMV games that bore you to death with popups. The NPCs lack a lot of dialogues but I guess the main focus of this game is "content" and not realism. I usually prefer complex story and realism but actually gonna look forward to updates on this even though it's the exact opposite LOL! It's just very painless and has good kinks that is all.
Thank you

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Well... In it's current form it hasn't.
I've just played for a while.
There is neither an incest patch, nor a way to change the relationship from "landlady" to "mom" (or similar) in-game.
Are you planning to give users the option of re-naming the relationship with your landlady and her daughter?

Also, if the landlady is a love interest, the scene with her boss is obviously NTR, which is not tagged yet. For the same scene the [urination] tag is also needed, because the boss pees in her mouth.
Will recheck and add all missing tags in next update

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018

Walkthrough for ver.0.3 (Public post).

makehistory

Jun 2, 2019
Game shows some promise.

You should look into adding something to help people figure out where to go. A quest log could do it, or even if you just added something to the world map to indicate which towns have something you need to do in them would be very helpful. This will likely become a problem as the game grows. Ideally you'd have an indicator on the map of active towns, active buildings, and active characters so people don't just wander around aimlessly talking to people.

The early part of the game indicates a larger plot, but it doesn't seem to have started yet. So I kinda feel torn between a game about just wandering aimlessly as a perv, or something more going on.

I like the simplicity of the character interactions. There's not endless pointless text like some games, but some of them could use more character flavor and motivation (why is she just giving you a dragonball?)

Good luck.

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Game shows some promise.

You should look into adding something to help people figure out where to go. A quest log could do it, or even if you just added something to the world map to indicate which towns have something you need to do in them would be very helpful. This will likely become a problem as the game grows. Ideally you'd have an indicator on the map of active towns, active buildings, and active characters so people don't just wander around aimlessly talking to people.

The early part of the game indicates a larger plot, but it doesn't seem to have started yet. So I kinda feel torn between a game about just wandering aimlessly as a perv, or something more going on.

I like the simplicity of the character interactions. There's not endless pointless text like some games, but some of them could use more character flavor and motivation (why is she just giving you a dragonball?)

Good luck.
Thank you

Will add everything in next update ^^

Aug 8, 2018
Where's the 3rd dragon ball located? I've found the one on the world map and android's one already.

P.S, great game, a lot of potential (although the writing could be improved a bit.)

Edit: Nvm found it. Find videl, north of Z-city.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes