Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Many people avoid those tags
Many more, like me, are attracted by those tags. That's why I'm asking.
I'm just curious whether you can alter your relationship to this landlady at the beginning of the game, or whether there is or will be a patch for this, or whether the story is actually written in a way that she is your landlady who rents out a flat and didn't know you before.

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Many more, like me, are attracted by those tags. That's why I'm asking.
I'm just curious whether you can alter your relationship to this landlady at the beginning of the game, or whether there is or will be a patch for this, or whether the story is actually written in a way that she is your landlady who rents out a flat and didn't know you before.
Actually it's mention in game that he is miho brother. He is broke and he cannot pay rent and the real story starts now in game

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Actually it's mention in game that he is miho brother. He is broke and he cannot pay rent and the real story starts now in game
Well... that doesn't answer my questions, but thank you anyway. Will not play the game for now.

Reactions: XR GAMES

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
I dont know why, but some of those 3d models look...off. I dont know what it is, but something feels off about them.

EDIT: Kigurumi!!! It looks like a kigurumi mask!! Ah, it's so fucking creepy!!

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
Haven't seen a single scene yet, after delivering the package and the phone to Sakura, there's nothing else to do. I'll wait for a few updates qnd see where it goes. The idea is good but it's all about execution.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Haven't seen a single scene yet, after delivering the package and the phone to Sakura, there's nothing else to do. I'll wait for a few updates qnd see where it goes. The idea is good but it's all about execution.
WALKTHROUGH FOR VER. 0.3

Public post
Dev added a walkthrough, there's actually a decent amount of content but it's all really confusing.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
By the love of all that is good I hope that never happens.
I hadn't even seen the cheating tag, I downloaded it to play later, but apparently, I think it's better to delete it then,
no offense to the developer, but it's not something I like.
But I will wait for an official explanation, about that.
Anyway, good luck to the developer.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
So far I understamd these things: Sakura got raped, Sarada was insulted as the daughter of a whore, the landlady and her daughter also got violated by Cooper, all because of Eren (the main character)'s selfish desires. He was starting to regret it, but he also still has his third wish to Sakura. Not sure how this will turn out and what this last wish might be.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes