AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Really liking the game so far (I think I'm finished the current update cuz I've gone everywhere and talked to everyone and there haven't been any new events), just a few minor points to note. Definitely post a walkthrough for the game because it's almost never clear where you have to go or who you have to talk to (I know you said you'd include it with the next update but if you have one it's better to just post it rather than wait). Next point would be to work on the story and get a proofreader. The CG is great but without a half decent story to back it up it or at least good English it's too confusing to play. My final point is to reduce the number of random NPCs in the map (for example the attached screenshot). They just get in the way and don't really add anything to game.

All of this of course is just my opinion and I'll still continue to play either way but just some things to consider moving forward.

Screenshot 2021-02-07 145615.png

Reactions: XR GAMES

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Really liking the game so far (I think I'm finished the current update cuz I've gone everywhere and talked to everyone and there haven't been any new events), just a few minor points to note. Definitely post a walkthrough for the game because it's almost never clear where you have to go or who you have to talk to (I know you said you'd include it with the next update but if you have one it's better to just post it rather than wait). Next point would be to work on the story and get a proofreader. The CG is great but without a half decent story to back it up it or at least good English it's too confusing to play. My final point is to reduce the number of random NPCs in the map (for example the attached screenshot). They just get in the way and don't really add anything to game.

All of this of course is just my opinion and I'll still continue to play either way but just some things to consider moving forward.

View attachment 1024810
Okay thank you ^^

The finish point
Birthday (landlady)
Sleeping (kurenai, Sakura,)
Kiba scene (hinata)

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
I have everything up to now. Closing to finishing point as you mentioned. Hopefully we have more in the next updates.

Maybe bring in Pokemon girls as well if possible.

Anyway Sakura is taken and I am not sure where she went.

Reactions: XR GAMES
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes