XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Reactions: KrakenKiller

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
For chair scene talk to landlady and she will ask even to get a parcel from Mr. Cooper (At z city near shop)

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Good game. I am stuck anyway. I have done everything, not sure what to do.

I have given the parcel, talked to landlady, given back Sakura's phone (but didn't ask for sex or anything). What's next?

Edit: I saw Videl in the main screen but doesn't seem to be in this version yet. Or am I not aware of my surroundings? The only thing to do for me is just to keep interacting with the landlady, showing her pussy.

Last edited:
Reactions: XR GAMES

Nikki7777

Jan 8, 2021
what kind of "kinky fetishes" we talking here? is it normal stuff like feet, MiLFS, monsters, armpit ect. or some "rare" stuff hair play, navel play, nose, shoulders ect

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Good game. I am stuck anyway. I have done everything, not sure what to do.

I have given the parcel, talked to landlady, given back Sakura's phone (but didn't ask for sex or anything). What's next?

Edit: I saw Videl in the main screen but doesn't seem to be in this version yet. Or am I not aware of my surroundings? The only thing to do for me is just to keep interacting with the landlady, showing her pussy.
Sorry for the inconvenience.... I just checked there is a bug... will fix it with new update coming tomorrow about after 24 hours.. again sorry

Reactions: Dora Chueva

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
what kind of "kinky fetishes" we talking here? is it normal stuff like feet, MiLFS, monsters, armpit ect. or some "rare" stuff hair play, navel play, nose, shoulders ect
It's just normal fetishes in ver 0.1 and 0.2 and for future updates it's depend on what people want to see

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
I played this game with a real doubt on it. And finally, it seems to be a promising game ! Keep it up, i'm looking for some foot/socks/Pantyhose fetish personnally, but can't wait to see this :)

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
If I may expect something: having sex with Videl, Gwen, Ino, Sakura and Hinata. Landlady seems to be the MC's mom so I will skip her.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
It's just normal fetishes in ver 0.1 and 0.2 and for future updates it's depend on what people want to see
please add footjob scenes to all girls ahahaah as a request...you go to the gil and ask for it...you can even add a sex battle where girls use feet to make you cum and you have to try to make her cum

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes