XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
please add footjob scenes to all girls ahahaah as a request...you go to the gil and ask for it...you can even add a sex battle where girls use feet to make you cum and you have to try to make her cum
Okay thanks for advice ^^

Reactions: Kiokami

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
Okay thanks for advice ^^
tanks to you for your great kindness to answer everyone here, you are great, only few dev are like you :) i hope you will create a great game...just have a fan..i believe in you. Dlo you know when next update with new sex scene? (obvius that sex battle you can add even handjob, vaginal, ass, handjob,blowjob...everything and you can put a filter so who don t loke somenthing just put off the filter and the girl attack with other abilities :) )

Reactions: XR GAMES

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
tanks to you for your great kindness to answer everyone here, you are great, only few dev are like you :) i hope you will create a great game...just have a fan..i believe in you. Dlo you know when next update with new sex scene? (obvius that sex battle you can add even handjob, vaginal, ass, handjob,blowjob...everything and you can put a filter so who don t loke somenthing just put off the filter and the girl attack with other abilities :) )
Thank you and ver 0.2 coming tomorrow with 60+ new CG and 0.3 will release around next Sunday ^^

I will see what I can do in battles this is my 1st game and everything is new to me ^^

Reactions: Korzy

My slave Hinata

Jan 14, 2020
我喜欢火影忍者,并希望将来会有更多其他角色。例如南怡

I like Naruto and hope that there will be more other characters in the future. Such as Nanyi

Last edited by a moderator:

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Thank you and ver 0.2 coming tomorrow with 60+ new CG and 0.3 will release around next Sunday ^^

I will see what I can do in battles this is my 1st game and everything is new to me ^^
Woah you got plans already! 60 new CGs? That's a lot for an update! Any sneak peek on them and the Sunday updates?

Keep up the good work, friend.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Could someone tell me what the sex scenes are like? I didn't see the "animated" tag,
If you can put some images of these scenes (it could be in spoiler) I would be grateful.

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Could someone tell me what the sex scenes are like? I didn't see the "animated" tag,
If you can put some images of these scenes (it could be in spoiler) I would be grateful.
There are 2 types scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: V&M
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes