darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
my quick feedback:

I think it would be better for everyone if dev would just make separate DBZ and naruto games, and maybe another one with his oryginal characters (but I think they are the worse in this game, so I would not beinterested at all in this one).

Putting all these themes and character from different worlds in 1 game is bad, it destroy world building, immersion and story.

I think dev just had too many ideas and want to put every egg in 1 basket.

I would play standalone DBZ and naruto games made by this dev. Playing them all in this game is hard because I am forced to do boring oryginal (ugly) characters story.

Reactions: XR GAMES
Aug 29, 2017
anyone got a save with all the stuff from the previous update completed but with none of the new stuff? I deleted my old stuff thinking the project was abandoned

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
anyone got a save with all the stuff from the previous update completed but with none of the new stuff? I deleted my old stuff thinking the project was abandoned
This 0.6 update is just to small, and the 0.7 is coming in a week (check previous posts). And this game is not difficult to play, just roam around and check walkthrough if you feel lost. Everything is in OP. I took care of this 0.6 update just in around an hour, maybe less.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
my quick feedback:

I think it would be better for everyone if dev would just make separate DBZ and naruto games, and maybe another one with his oryginal characters (but I think they are the worse in this game, so I would not beinterested at all in this one).

Putting all these themes and character from different worlds in 1 game is bad, it destroy world building, immersion and story.

I would play standalone DBZ and naruto games made by this dev. Playing them all in this game is hard because I am forced to do boring oryginal (ugly) characters story.
XR Games has his/her own way of configuring the game. But inputs are appreciated.

Not sure what you will say if you see Kasumi from Dead Or Alive in the next update.

Reactions: XR GAMES

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Please add NTR tag to this thing.:mad:...........................................AND DELETED!!!
Here's a pro-tip, when you see a tag missing (or is wrong) you can report the first post, select "other" and then specify which tag that should be added/removed in the text box, i do that all the time when posters confuse "3d game" with "3dcg".

• Wow
Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

Savethekhago

Feb 6, 2021
This 0.6 update is just to small, and the 0.7 is coming in a week (check previous posts). And this game is not difficult to play, just roam around and check walkthrough if you feel lost. Everything is in OP. I took care of this 0.6 update just in around an hour, maybe less.
not the developer but 0.7 gonna take atleast another month. as her post on patreon (no date for 0.7)

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
not the developer but 0.7 gonna take atleast another month. as her post on patreon (no date for 0.7)
JULY 10, 2021 AT 20:29
UPDATE ON PROJECTS
Due to Some Huge issues .. i had to delay the projects .. everything is solved now ... the updates coming in a week .. sorry for inconvenience .. Hope you like the upcoming updates

Thanks ^^

Copy-pasted from her public post.

But not sure about the blocked post in 12 July. I cannot see all of them.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Here's a pro-tip, when you see a tag missing (or is wrong) you can report the first post, select "other" and then specify which tag that should be added/removed in the text box, i do that all the time when posters confuse "3d game" with "3dcg".
Woah never knew that.....thnx for the info mann!

Reactions: SukebeDude

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
my quick feedback:

it was my 1st game... and yes there is many things that is need to be fixed.. the story is weak the map are confusing and some CG need to be replaced

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
XR Games has his/her own way of configuring the game. But inputs are appreciated.

Not sure what you will say if you see Kasumi from Dead Or Alive in the next update.
they were going to appear in the update but i couldnt work on the update in last 3 months since i had to fix my laptop.. so now everything was so confusing so all my work that was done i released as 0.6 instead of 0.7

Reactions: Dora Chueva
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes