Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
The game is very cool, I can't wait for the next update, I would like more characters in the game, (Kaguya, Tsunade, kushina) ((I just saw such 3D models are similar to your style))

watch this

I think many will agree
Agreed. Btw Kushina has made a small appearance in this 0.6 update. See if you can find her. Just download and follow the walkthrough.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Any news?
Nothing yet. I remember XR said before 10 (he/she tried to). No problem. I am also waiting for the new updates.

Some say Kasumi and Ayane from DOA will come into this game.

Btw from what I checked, XR has not been here since the beginning of this month. Maybe soon.

Reactions: KKnight

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Hi, the version will be coming (0.8) on 20th September, Sorry for the delay and can i get full save of 0.6 it would be great help thx ^^

and comment down if u like to see anyting special in next update

Last edited:
Reactions: Love u

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
I'd love to see love relationship with Kasumi and Ayane. So MC tries to be a pervert with them it turned out to be a big mistake, since they always got each other's back. That way, Kasumi and Ayane made the MC change his way in relating with girls.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Hi, the version will be coming (0.8) on 20th August, Sorry for the delay and can i get full save of 0.6 it would be great help thx ^^

Wow Ayane is there! But why does she look creepy?

And who is the other girl?

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
10 new girls will be in 0.8 and isnt she looks like that always? :unsure:
Hmm I guess so. Either its just me or Ayane's eyes need to be more reddish.

Oof 10 new girls... This is gonna be the craziest update so far! Sex with them as well?

A bit surprising that Eren's first sex was with Android 18

Reactions: XR GAMES
Aug 30, 2020
Hi, the version will be coming (0.8) on 20th September, Sorry for the delay and can i get full save of 0.6 it would be great help thx ^^

maybe Sarada being an anal freak, attempting to not be a "actual slut" not saying she should be closed off but maybe anal masterbation

Reactions: XR GAMES
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes