bubucha00

Sep 27, 2020
NTR WARNING!! This is the biggest ntr I've ever seen, but there is no ntr tag? Please give ntr tag to tags, I seriusly got depression when I just waited, and waited when will it change, but never came. BTw not bad little game, but the ntr is rrly forced , I mean some girl just fuck a old man, but say no to mc?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Namba and ann87ra
Aug 8, 2018
When devs abandon their projects, why can't they just announce it to all their fans rather than just keeping everything silent? The dev's online on this website every now and then, so it's not that he's lost all communications with us. Just announce that the game is dead or hiatus or whatever man.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
It was good while it lasted. I gave some suggestions to this game, yet the game failed to improve any further.

I could not even contact the dev, not even here. This sucks, knowing my favorite game is tagged as abandoned.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
I like the idea of the game, but something don't seens right, i don't know if is the personality of the girls, or something... But something seens very not confortable... Still, i like the game...

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
NTR WARNING!! This is the biggest ntr I've ever seen, but there is no ntr tag? Please give ntr tag to tags, I seriusly got depression when I just waited, and waited when will it change, but never came. BTw not bad little game, but the ntr is rrly forced , I mean some girl just fuck a old man, but say no to mc?
If it is the player getting cheated then yeah, it is missing the NTR tag, if it is the player cheating then it is the cheating tag, also known as netorari

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
I like the idea of the game, but something don't seens right, i don't know if is the personality of the girls, or something... But something seens very not confortable... Still, i like the game...
They lack face expression, and the sentences are quite off.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes