BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
the fact that the MC is pretty much just a useless errand boy running around for everyone watching others get fucked (or in some cases raped/groped...), and pretty much everything involving mr.copper(Again, personal preferrance, I'm sure others love it)...
Ok, has this changed or is it still the same? If the game is basically NTR I guess I can skip it, but it would be nice if they included it in the tags.

If it is the player getting cheated then yeah, it is missing the NTR tag, if it is the player cheating then it is the cheating tag, also known as netorari
From what I've read it seems more like an NTR simulator.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
NTR WARNING!! This is the biggest ntr I've ever seen, but there is no ntr tag? Please give ntr tag to tags, I seriusly got depression when I just waited, and waited when will it change, but never came. BTw not bad little game, but the ntr is rrly forced , I mean some girl just fuck a old man, but say no to mc?
Can anyone confirm if there is forced ntr in the game?

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
the MC is pretty much just a useless errand boy running around for everyone watching others get fucked (or in some cases raped/groped...), and pretty much everything involving mr.copper(Again, personal preferrance, I'm sure others love it)...

Ok, has this changed or is it still the same? If the game is basically NTR I guess I can skip it, but it would be nice if they included it in the tags.

From what I've read it seems more like an NTR simulator.
if this is true then this is yet another time this uploader has seemingly missed putting the ntr tag.

Reactions: Cavpal

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
if this is true then this is yet another time this uploader has seemingly missed putting the ntr tag.
I haven't checked, and honestly, I'm not going to check it. I thought the best thing is to just ignore the game and let the Dev be happy with his NTR.

Reactions: Cavpal

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
surprised this game is back. so now that this is no longer abandoned, will the tags be updated properly or has the game been completely reworked and certain scenes removed? last i remember this game starts you off being such an ignorant fuck that you "willingly" help get your family raped just so you can progress the story. the tags don't seem to mention the sudden and random unavoidable ntr and rape. and since this game is tagged as incest, your family getting raped because of you does indeed count as ntr.

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
A random black guy raping Sakura, or the MC watching his "landlady" getting fucked, is not my cup of tea game, especially one that has no NTR tag. So I deleted this train wreck and gone back to watching Nerdrotic videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: King0761

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
JEEEEESUS ... FUCKING ... FRAKFUCK.

It should carry the death penalty to be SO bad at English and still decide to make a game in English with nobody to correct the language. It almost seems like MTL even though it is obvious that the author is not a native English person.

Still. He should get someone to assist him then.

Reactions: King0761

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
so far this seems like a Netorase game, i've played for a bit and so far every scene i've found, the mc is just watching the girls with other guys and not involved, not my type of game, deleted

Bastrap

Jun 1, 2018
full of ntr other than mikasa and raven.We are like a errand boy who do some errand around so we can watch other men fucks girls.Mc got big dick but 0 brain all girls only get angry to mc .Mc says he gonna change in second arc but no he just watching.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
full of ntr other than mikasa and raven.We are like a errand boy who do some errand around so we can watch other men fucks girls.Mc got big dick but 0 brain all girls only get angry to mc .Mc says he gonna change in second arc but no he just watching.
So far it is true. However this is not the final version yet. Expect an update this week.

Bastrap

Jun 1, 2018
i am just saying this game needs ntr warning.And also i don't think story gonna change in future uptades mc landlady already turned in sex slave of someone don't think there will be turning point of there.

Reactions: bubucha00

ilas665

Mar 26, 2023
Good game. I am stuck anyway. I have done everything, not sure what to do.

I have given the parcel, talked to landlady, given back Sakura's phone (but didn't ask for sex or anything). What's next?

Edit: I saw Videl in the main screen but doesn't seem to be in this version yet. Or am I not aware of my surroundings? The only thing to do for me is just to keep interacting with the landlady, showing her pussy.
Where is Sakura phone?

Nicks4l

Dec 18, 2020
Guys does anyone know what to do with Bulma after I give her the first Dragon Crystal? I think it's bugged or something

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes