ADRIFT Completed Part 1 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Hotel [v1.04] [Seztworks]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

d3v3station

Mar 8, 2018
I just finished the game and I was just wondering if there is a way to view the images without having to redo parts of the game, if not thats fine, just curious. Great game btw.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya @d3v3station That is not a feature currently or something that is planned. The game was always meant as a text adventure to tell a story with image support :) I am glad that you liked the game and hope you will enjoy the next game in the series as well.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I heard or read somewhere that there's a hidden scene or ending. Has anyone found this? Would someone hint at where to start to find this?

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@scarfer I can clarify what is in the game to make things easier :) There is a hidden task/event that will help unlock one or more endings in Horizon. How to get this task is part of a Hint Hunt on my Patreon discord and so far nobody has given any indication that they have found it. There are hints in Haven as well towards what to do :)

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
There are indeed. It is meant as help for people who want to replay the games or the really hardcore. The hidden tasks are not for the faint of heart.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya @Spam Relief It has been a while since I have linked to this from earlier in the thread.
Yeah, the virus flag has been an issue for a long time with Adrift.

The VirusTotal list has 14/65 engines detecting a generic flag. It does not contain any known trojans, but just parts of code that might look like one. I fully understand the hesitation, but sadly there isn't much I can do other then comfirm that I have added nothing to the Adrift runner other then text and images.
The only thing it might hurt is your wrist, if I have done my job right :)
If you want to work around this issue feel free to send me a convo and I can try to help.

Reactions: Spam Relief

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
If you go to the , there's a help page with a getting started section.

roflcomm56

Jun 3, 2018
Started the game not following the walkthrough, so I'm stuck at L:385101718831056 on day 111. Think I am stuck on some event for lara, but I can't seem to trigger it.

samdin

Oct 28, 2017
@Sezt 1st time playing through the game but I'm kind of stuck right. I see Rain in the alley but can never talk to her, force her to leave, etc. Apparently something should trigger when I see her in the alley. L:48561718531056 is where I am currently. Any thoughts?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
For a while, she shows up but nothing triggers. I think the main paths that need to advance are Scruffy and Celeste. Once you have something to see there, an event will pop up on its own ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vinnyrock

Feb 8, 2018
There is literally nothing I can do about the room. Scruffy doesnt understand and I cant advance it

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya Vinnyrock I might be able to help but I will need your L: number. Most likely there are other paths blocking your progression :)

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Vinnyrock Common issue with Scruffy. You need to visit your room in the morning at 9 as he has two somewhat similar events in a row and you are missing one of those.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes