ADRIFT Part 3 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Horizon [v0.90a] [Seztworks]

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya mr.petete That is a bit tricky since the code contains all the choices you have made in the first two games. You can start Horizon without the code and in that case you get a "general" start with somewhat "basic" choices.

Hiya Joeker I will take a look and see what we can get out of that save and send you a message shortly.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hello garbo10 I am slightly confused by your question :) Since Hima doens't ask any questions in the beginning as far as I remember. I will send you a message to try and help you out.

mr.petete

Aug 13, 2016
Hiya @mr.petete That is a bit tricky since the code contains all the choices you have made in the first two games. You can start Horizon without the code and in that case you get a "general" start with somewhat "basic" choices.

cory

Apr 26, 2017
I am stuck on the first day right after you go to sleep after meeting scruffybot i don't know what to ask hima to progress.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya cory I am away from my machine right now but I think you just have to find Hima to start the conversation at that stage. Will check later.

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
HUD Says:
"Go Talk to Hima"

Finds Hima.

"Talk to Hima"
I did not understand the word "talk"

"
Speak to Hima"
I did not understand the work "speak"

"
Touch Hima"
Sorry, I'm not sure which object you're trying to touch.

"Look at Hima"
Your AI assistant. Smiling at you from the nearest screen.

"Look at screen"
You see no such thing.

"Touch screen."
Sorry, I'm not sure which object you are trying to touch.

"Ask Hima about Hima."
Hima doesn't appear to understand you.

"Ask Hima about me."
Hima doesn't appear to understand you.
This is why I hate TADS and Adrift. They're horrible engines because you're sitting here playing the fucking "guess the verb" game for what should be simple actions.

Reactions: Bazz

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
garbo10 cory amd_dman For some unknown reason there seems to be a bug in the intro quests even though nothing has changed in that part. I am currently looking into it it and will let you know about any fix.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Update Request:

Changelog Update:
Bugfix:
Fix for broken quest in intro mission that halted progress for new players. I am sorry.

Beedge144

Jun 2, 2017
So cannot talk to Hima after the first night sleep, like the issue above
Sorry Sezt, I'm another with this question.
I'm a long term fan of the series, and played early releases of Horizon, but I'm d4mned if I can remember what I should Ask/ Talk to Hima about on the first morning (tried all the usual Ask Hima About xxx questions and there's no autofill to give me a hint ) :-(

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hello Beedge144 I have to ask then. Does the Bugfix that I linked to a couple of posts up not work for you guys? If not I will have to take another look at the issue.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hello blindx If you get the message that says "It is too late to start a scan" that means you have to leave on your own. It was noted that you have to use the 'exit mission' command to do so or just 'exit'. If this does not work for you please let me know.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya Yaomo The 3 games in my trilogy are all standalone where Adrift is included in the file. You just have to run it to start. If you need Adrift for something else you can just google Adrift 5.0 and it should pop up :)

Johor1

Nov 9, 2018
Shortly after the Xenia decision there's a bug which stops the time advancing. I tried "z" but it just says "You have other stuff to do." Here's my save, renamed to .txt.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya Johor1 As you mention it is right after a decision. That you haven't made yet according to your save. You were given two options and have to select one of the two in the Command Center or the game won't progress.
I will send you a message shortly with the options if you can't remember them...and I will add a reminder in the game since I have forgotten to do so in the task list :)