ADRIFT Part 3 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Horizon [v0.90a] [Seztworks]

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
Here I was thinking that the worse engine to make a game was Rags or maybe QSP but It was just because I had never seen this one before.
Lets play a game and that game is called guess the phrase.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya Fernandoegr
"Guess the phrase" is something that that might happen in these types of games but also something I have tried hard to remove from this trilogy. I take it this was the first game you jumped into and that might be the issue.
Himeros Hotel is the first of the three games and sadly not the easiest but it does have a full walkthrough that also teaches you what words are used throughout these games. It is only a small handful of repeating commands and some one time words that are shown in the text. Besides a command list in Help and a tasklist that shows your current tasks.
I hope that might help (if you are still interested :) )

Reactions: F1Fan and Henry73au

KingSax

Nov 23, 2017
i saved my game during a choice scene and left the game.. but now when i load it, it doesnt load the choices and i cant move etc.. is there a command for situations where your character gets stuck or do i need to reset?

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya KingSax When you are presented with a choice the game goes into "time freeze" until you enter a response. The choice is likely still waiting for you to answer. You should still be able to move but you can't change time in any way.
I will send you a chat to see if I can help you remember what choice it was :)

AlectraPlay

Sep 8, 2017
Hi I'm currently stuck in your last entry Himeros Horizon at

L:2320222152720181425920161
S: 614502315427

I have active the PSM mission but it's saying that I should wait for Sara to finish and install the hardware when it's available. Currently I cannot do anything else around the station. Already have completed the required shifts for that mission.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Hey Sezt two things
In the recreation center: wam1 is shown but it says Hima hasn't listed the movie yet when attempt to play it.

L:450106616603060
If you need it

Last edited:
Reactions: Sezt

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
L66012101039927291

Odessa is asleep in the med bay and yet I can apparently spy on her in officer quarters :D

Reactions: Sezt

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Batmanbatmann It has been a while since we had one of these. Adrift has some false virus flag issues. A small number of anti virus programs detect the platform as a generic virus in some cases. Nothing I can do about that but to assure you that I haven't added anything besides text and images :)
The link to the TotalVirus scan of the game file:
Note all are listed as "generic" meaning they contain something that they program thinks looks like a virus but is not confirmed as such.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
JuanPerezGuitarra There are animated Gifs in certain repeated events. The StepUps have one or more and as well as some other erotic content. This can be toggled on or off with a command found in "Help" if you would rather keep the static images.

JuanPerezGuitarra

May 15, 2020
Thanks.
I'm blocked in rep and reb mission.
In rep there is only a location "parking roof" and nothing happens.
In reb is Danger Locked.