EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ259677_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Seina Amano is a JK who works various part-time jobs to earn some money. Her jobs are fun but lately she has been building up some stress...
The method she uses to relieve this stress is by secretly exposing herself! What happens as she continues to strip down on the job...​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-23
Release Date: 2019-08-03
Developer: Double Melon -
Translator: Silentce F95zone
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change Log

Translator's Notes:

DOWNLOAD
WIN: - - -

RJ259677_img_smp1.jpg RJ259677_img_smp2.jpg RJ259677_img_smp3.jpg RJ259677_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
First time posting a request. thought I got it right but guess not. Let me try and fix it up.
you did techincally get it right but if you fix it up according to the template I provided you, you can then just 'Report' the OP and have it moved to the 'Games' thread right away. It makes the whole process easier and smoother is all

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Good to know. i am working on it now. Once it is finished I will do as you suggested. I hope you enjoy the translation. It's a bit rough around the edges but I am excited to release it to the world :)

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Good to know. i am working on it now. Once it is finished I will do as you suggested. I hope you enjoy the translation. It's a bit rough around the edges but I am excited to release it to the world :)
I will try it out a bit later and if there are any glaring issues I shall let you know :)

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
For what do I need the translation patch when it's already included and the patched version is the only downloadable here?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
For what do I need the translation patch when it's already included and the patched version is the only downloadable here?
That was included for those who had previously downloaded the game. I had a beta test version of the translation a few months back. I provided it as a alternative way for people to update the previous version.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
the game you need a solution sons does not come to all events
I don't mean to be rude however I do not quite understand what you are saying. Did you come across a bug with one of the events? if so could you please provide a screenshot of any errors you received or a detailed description of what event isn't working and what you did to find the issue?

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
Glad to see you finally finished translating the game! Good job and thanks for doing so. I'm afraid I won't be able to play it for a few months though.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Great job my man (y)
I hope to see more of your projects especially if there are other titles with exhibitionism :)
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I am between projects right now and looking for a new one as we speak. I haven't quite decided what I want to do, but I can assure you I want to do more translations. I admit this one was a bit rough and I want to take what I learned and see if I can do a better job next time.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes