D

Deleted member 1213762

If I had to guess you downloaded the file with the word Patch in the .rar. that is an update patch for those who already have the game. Download the one of the first 3 links that should be the whole game.
Oh lol, there we go. Thanks, and great job on the translation!

Reactions: Silentce
Feb 11, 2019
The game is good, like the project itself. Can be done in future projects in my opinion. This is: Sex Counter, now they are trying to make it in many good RPG games. A lot of clothes, the choice of the player. Lots of endings. Both good and bad. I played a game A NEW DAWN No, this is not a game advertisement. And I write about the fact that the game is gradually slipping. The developer made VERY many events, but could not make the main idea. In the future, I think he will fix it. And I say good luck to your project)

Reactions: Trieuasian
D

Deleted member 1213762

How do you progress past the hallway scene in the cinema? I've tried exposing in every room, bathrooms included.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
How do you progress past the hallway scene in the cinema? I've tried exposing in every room, bathrooms included.
In the menu if you go to the 4th option and then the 5th option you will find hints for the cinema. They are quite good and completely translated. :)

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
which one? Win or Translation Patch both are around 300 mb
the translation patch is, as it states, only the translation patch for people that had been following his work on the Translation Request forum or already have the game. If you do not have the game I suggest go for Win

Reactions: Silentce

popober

Jun 9, 2017
In the menu if you go to the 4th option and then the 5th option you will find hints for the cinema. They are quite good and completely translated. :)
Hey man. First off, thanks for the translation and good job. Secondly, need a little help regarding Exposure 5-3 in the cinema location; it says I need to expose "in the passage just after entry..." but I can't seem to find the right location.

The corridor outside the theaters just start 5-2, and those passageways inside the theaters themselves doesn't seem to work either.

There's also an interface error in the recollections and hint menus, where the details for 1-1 and 1-2 are switched. 1-1 says you need to have customers in the store, but you actually need them gone in order to activate the event. Vice versa for 1-2.

I had a bit of trouble trying to unlock 1-1 until I noticed the event dialogue didn't match up when recollecting 1-2.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Here is the link to my Linux build of this game v1.0 already translated

Silentce if you can add it to the OP that would be great

if anybody has any errors with it please let me know

also if anybody is interested in a Mac build let me know and I can make one, it will be untested since I have no machine to test it on so just throwing that out there

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
LewdTheLolis Linux version has been added to OP.
popober I will look into the Hints. I didn't get through all the scenes in my testing admittedly. if I had to guess it was probably a mistranslation on my part. I will make a list of problems and Correct them in bulk. an release an updated patch in a few days once I can figure out all the bugs. Thanks for the feedback.

Edit: I checked the translations a bit and I don't think the translation is wrong so I need to do some more testing to see whats going on. I am also going to check out the cinema scenes. Thank you for the feedback and please feel free to bring anything else to my attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: LewdTheLolis

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Nice effort on the translation but...it's just a little better than a MTL. I recommend to learn at least the basic (grammar and kana) properly for anyone aspiring to be a fantranslator. By properly i mean by using proper teaching materials (textbook etc.) or going to a class/course. You can go places with MTL and the internet as long as you know the basics.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes