Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
There's also an interface error in the recollections and hint menus, where the details for 1-1 and 1-2 are switched. 1-1 says you need to have customers in the store, but you actually need them gone in order to activate the event. Vice versa for 1-2.

I had a bit of trouble trying to unlock 1-1 until I noticed the event dialogue didn't match up when recollecting 1-2.
So I took a deep dive into this. and I can safely say I don't believe it is mistranslated on my end I did a pretty through check (well as through as you can with machine translators and dictionaries) and everyone came up saying the same things that as far as what the developers originally wrote the context is right. however with that being said its possible this was a bug or something messed up that was patched in a later version. The latest version for this game is 1.07 and things may have been changed between what I have and what they have now. The bad news is I don't have 1.07 nor have I been able to find a copy of the game with at 1.07 in which to test with. So if/when I can find the latest version I will check again. Unless I am a dumb ass and totally am missing something I think its right unfortunately which is a let down because it means the hints are broken by default out the gate even in Japanese... To ensure I haven't made any huge error I am leaving the code as It is listed in the game files below if someone who is a native speaker or better at translating then myself wants to double check it to make sure I didn't make mistake feel free :)

Hint 01-01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: popober

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
This is my first translation project. Game script has been 100% translated and game is entirely playable in English. Some menus such as the Image Gallery are still untranslated however due to being embedded in javascript files. In an effort to ensure the game did not break I decided not to translate these. However, all events within are completely translated and SHOULD be view able within the image gallery and scene recollection.
100% translated? Definitely not. -.-

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
100% translated? Definitely not. -.-
Did you actually read what I wrote or did you just immediately post this after seeing 100% translated?

If you look at what you yourself quoted I did not say the game was 100% translated. I said the game SCRIPT was 100% translated. I even detailed why some sections were not translated and why.

That being said, if there is a part of the games dialog that is not translated please post a screenshot showing where one of the lines of the game isn't translated properly and I will fix it for you :)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
when i try to save it shows me an error
I haven't had any problems creating saves, can you please provide me a screenshot of the error you are receiving? Additionally, have you been able to save previously? Was saving working up until a certain point such as you did an event and then it stopped working, etc.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Ver 1.07???
When I can find a version of 1.07 I will happily make sure the translation is up to date with the latest version. right now I am only finding 1.0 copies of the game and unfortunately I am not in a position to buy it outright at this time. When I can locate a version of 1.07 I will update the OP with an up to date translation.

D

Deleted member 119819

Man this translation is garbage! What the hell is a AV corner?!

• Angry
Reactions: CamiKaa
D

Deleted member 119819

Hm... why not name it Adult video then? Also not quite sure, the event doesn't kick in for me and I exposed her two times there already.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hm... why not name it Adult video then? Also not quite sure, the event doesn't kick in for me and I exposed her two times there already.
Well didn't name it Adult video for two reasons. AV is shorter and it is written in the script as AV so in an effort to shorten the dialog and preserve the original message as best I could I chose to go with AV. Now as for your question of why the event doesn't kick off.

Events are also tied to lewd degree, Purity, and days exposed. So in some cases events will not trigger until you have met all the variables. Most events hints should say however how much you need those stats to be at in order to trigger and event. If it is not triggering I would expose end the day and try again, or continue exposing on a different path then come back when your stats have changed a bit. All events should be working but I admit the game is particular about how and when it decided to trigger an event.

edit: Also I forgot to mention. Customers inside or not also effect events. I believe the rental store you have to expose yourself in the AV corner with no customers in the store then talk to the manager and return DVDs the next day? Its very convoluted I admit.

Reactions: Asuna.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
a little help with the 6th scene on the cinema? the hint for it is repeated from 03-1

View attachment 439383
So it is the same because 3-1 is when you are a virgin doing it or the first time and 3-2 is your not a virgin and having sex with him for the first time. I think this is a bug but I would have to check the developers blog to make sure because most events where virginity is tied to it are supposed to unlock both in Reminiscence when you perform them since you might not be a virgin when you trigger the scene, in fact it is very likely you won't be if your not focusing exclusively on one route. Right now the only ways I know to "fix" this would be to try and trigger it with a new save file, or patch the game (which until I can get a hold of a copy of 1.07 I cannot patch the game :( )

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
I have found a bug, when you start exposure or event your screen "zooms in" sometimes even after event ends it stay zoomed in and only loading earlier save can fix it. (this happens most often in convienience store for me)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I have found a bug, when you start exposure or event your screen "zooms in" sometimes even after event ends it stay zoomed in and only loading earlier save can fix it. (this happens most often in convienience store for me)
This is a known bug that was identified by the developers. It was fixed in later game versions. Problem is there does not appear to be any versions of the updated game available for download that I have found.

zoneitorboneit I believe someone posted a full save back on page 3.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Thanks for the translation!
Even though it's not perfect, and sometimes text goes off screen, it's still 100% better than those full machine translations.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes