Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
excuse me, how to get event in convinience store ?
Which event in particular are you looking for? Are you looking to start the Convenience store path? or looking to get a particular event?

master022

May 9, 2018
Ok guys please i need help umm can somebody send me a link to a walkthrough or send me one of how to get all the sceens cause i look at the hints and did all as it say but nothing happend so please anybody help me :( :(

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Convenience store path, i dunno what to do.
So you can't start the Convenience store path at all? or is it a specific event? Have you triggered any events in that path? Also have you checked the hint in the menu? They can give you a good starting point for aiming for what you want. Unfortunately just the convenience path won't work isn't really alot to go on. The best advice I can give is expose yourself in the bathroom and the Walk in freezer to lower your purity and raise your lewdness ( pressing A on your keyboard will trigger exposure mode). Talk to the manager occasionally and you will eventually trigger the scenes.

It doesn't really matter in most cases but having her lose her virginity on another path lowers your purity quite a bit. Most people don't want to do that I am sure but if you don't care about virgin scenes you can always grind the tutor as that is pretty easy to grind. In testing I could get her to pop her cherry in like 10 minutes. Once you have done that your stats should be high enough to basically do most things right off the bat once you have exposed yourself enough times.

Reactions: NewQueen

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
So you can't start the Convenience store path at all? or is it a specific event? Have you triggered any events in that path? Also have you checked the hint in the menu? They can give you a good starting point for aiming for what you want. Unfortunately just the convenience path won't work isn't really alot to go on. The best advice I can give is expose yourself in the bathroom and the Walk in freezer to lower your purity and raise your lewdness ( pressing A on your keyboard will trigger exposure mode). Talk to the manager occasionally and you will eventually trigger the scenes.

It doesn't really matter in most cases but having her lose her virginity on another path lowers your purity quite a bit. Most people don't want to do that I am sure but if you don't care about virgin scenes you can always grind the tutor as that is pretty easy to grind. In testing I could get her to pop her cherry in like 10 minutes. Once you have done that your stats should be high enough to basically do most things right off the bat once you have exposed yourself enough times.
thank you for your answer. but can i lose it to matsuno istead ?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
thank you for your answer. but can i lose it to matsuno istead ?
Unfortunately not, I believe poor Matsuno is sort of a Cuck in this situation. I know you can go out to dinner with him but honestly I don't think that does anything towards allowing seina to have her first time with him. When it comes to Seina's first time there are very few that are pleasant for her or her choice for that matter. I believe only one actually. I will leave that to you to find :)

Reactions: nmz333

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
Unfortunately not, I believe poor Matsuno is sort of a Cuck in this situation. I know you can go out to dinner with him but honestly I don't think that does anything towards allowing seina to have her first time with him. When it comes to Seina's first time there are very few that are pleasant for her or her choice for that matter. I believe only one actually. I will leave that to you to find :)
i see thank you for your explanation ahahhaa

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
I need some advice on 2 scenes and stuff, where to expose in order to get butt-fucked while working at the Maid Cafe, And also where to expose in order to get the scene where getting fucked by multiple dudes at the Cinema?!? Thanks in Advance....

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So I am curious for anyone who still follows this thread. I know that this being my first translation there are some parts that are a bit unpolished and I have considered going back and trying to improve on the script a bit, however being that the game has been out for several months translated now I wonder if the effort is necessary. I assume that most people who have wanted to play the game in English have done so. So i ask those of you who have played the game or even if you haven't, would it be worth a re download if I were to go in and touch up this project. I don't mind doing the work however if most people who care about the game have already finished it and moved on I don't much see the reason to dedicate the time. I hope that doesn't come across as lazy on my part however if noone is interested and it is fine the way it is I would much rather focus on new projects then this one.

Nov 24, 2018
I've played this game and I really enjoy it, I wish there were more translated exhibitionism games out there, but there a few scenes that I don't know if they're not there or if I can't get them. Stripping in front of the cinema screens/side aisle, taking off the whole maid outfit, and getting completely naked when doing normal tutoring all seem to hint at being able to unlock later, but I can't seem to get them. Can someone clarify this for me?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I've played this game and I really enjoy it, I wish there were more translated exhibitionism games out there, but there a few scenes that I don't know if they're not there or if I can't get them. Stripping in front of the cinema screens/side aisle, taking off the whole maid outfit, and getting completely naked when doing normal tutoring all seem to hint at being able to unlock later, but I can't seem to get them. Can someone clarify this for me?
I haven't played through all the archs despite me translating the game so I can't tell you what needs to be done if the hints aren't working. That being said, I this is version 1.00 of the game. There were a few bug fixes that were put out but were never uploaded to the internet so I could never patch the game to fix them. So it is possible that some of the things you are encountering are related to in game bugs and no fault of your own (or mine :) ). I vaguely remember their being a bug about the maid cafe but I cannot remember it. If the game ever gets an update that I can actually work with I will update the game and see and reupload the translated game up to date and fix any translation issues.

Nov 24, 2018
I haven't played through all the archs despite me translating the game so I can't tell you what needs to be done if the hints aren't working. That being said, I this is version 1.00 of the game. There were a few bug fixes that were put out but were never uploaded to the internet so I could never patch the game to fix them. So it is possible that some of the things you are encountering are related to in game bugs and no fault of your own (or mine :) ). I vaguely remember their being a bug about the maid cafe but I cannot remember it. If the game ever gets an update that I can actually work with I will update the game and see and reupload the translated game up to date and fix any translation issues.
Much appreciated friend, and thanks again for proving a good translation, I had no problems following along at all.

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Much appreciated friend, and thanks again for proving a good translation, I had no problems following along at all.
Thanks! I will be doing more in the future. I will probably be doing another exposure since alot of people like them. Again thank you for the feedback, and I hope my next project is even better.

nonameforme

Oct 19, 2017
So I am curious for anyone who still follows this thread. I know that this being my first translation there are some parts that are a bit unpolished and I have considered going back and trying to improve on the script a bit, however being that the game has been out for several months translated now I wonder if the effort is necessary. I assume that most people who have wanted to play the game in English have done so. So i ask those of you who have played the game or even if you haven't, would it be worth a re download if I were to go in and touch up this project. I don't mind doing the work however if most people who care about the game have already finished it and moved on I don't much see the reason to dedicate the time. I hope that doesn't come across as lazy on my part however if noone is interested and it is fine the way it is I would much rather focus on new projects then this one.
Well I won't mind re-download the game if it fix some bugs. I still can't activate any of the Maid Cafe event (except the 03) even after following all the hint.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes