Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Umm Just wanna ask when will the google drive available cuz it says this "Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time. " Can't download it xD

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Umm Just wanna ask when will the google drive available cuz it says this "Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time. " Can't download it xD
yeah that's a common issue with GDrive, can you not try any of the other download methods? the other ones should work fine

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
It's kinda slow on the other links Also Is this an RPGMaker MV? Or is it VX Ace?
it is RPGM MV 1.5.1 to be exact

hopefully the GDrive traffice issue gets fixed soon then, I usually go NOPY/MEGA myself since they're the fastest for me

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Oh I knew it xD Hope it runs smoothly alot of these games today are on RPGMaker MV Huh? So laggy too when you play on MV
I played a version of this before he finished the translation and it ran okay but yeah I understand what you mean. Have to point out that I am running it on Linux and I am making my own native Linux build of it so that could also cause it to lag a bit on my end lol

• Hey there

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I played a version of this before he finished the translation and it ran okay but yeah I understand what you mean. Have to point out that I am running it on Linux and I am making my own native Linux build of it so that could also cause it to lag a bit on my end lol
Oh That's cool How will you do it? and yeah It lags on really low end laptop's alot of the MV Games are laggy some are smooth that you can play it with a breeze xD

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Here is the link to my Mac build of the game v1.0

Silentce you can add it to the OP whenever you have the time

also as a headsup this is completely untested since I have no machine to test it on, it should work but if it does not just be warned that is untested. All 'ye who download be warned.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight and stever

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Oh That's cool How will you do it? and yeah It lags on really low end laptop's alot of the MV Games are laggy some are smooth that you can play it with a breeze xD
yeah it depends on how many plugins some developers add to their games it can bog a few of them down and as far as making my Linux builds, I found the RPGM MV files for Linux & Mac here and then it's just a matter of making them builds and making sure files have the right permissions xD

but to keep on topic this is a really good game. Sure it might be buggy but the art is really nice and I'm a sucker of exhibitionism

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
yeah it depends on how many plugins some developers add to their games it can bog a few of them down and as far as making my Linux builds, I found the RPGM MV files for Linux & Mac here and then it's just a matter of making them builds and making sure files have the right permissions xD

but to keep on topic this is a really good game. Sure it might be buggy but the art is really nice and I'm a sucker of exhibitionism
I see sounds complicated xD Hahaha Me too I also like exhibitionism and NTR It's kinda great xD

Reactions: koko333

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I'll never get tired of these "girl works part-time and gets fucked" games that show the same scenes in every game with a different girl. its an evergreen

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Wait a second, this is the same idea behind that cosplay exposing series.

Sounds like it might be better though.

Dzentelmen

Oct 4, 2018
Free tip, don't forget that the A button exposes yourself.

Not that I totally forget about it for like 2 hrs.
Thanks. I must have clicked to fast and somehow skipped the explanation if there was one so I was quite confused for a while about how there was nothing to do in the game.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes