4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Oct 16, 2019
Can't seem to save in this game. It just won't let me. Usually I would just watch the scenes and be done with it but the story and character progressing between the two got me hooked.
I know it's being quite a while, but try right clikcing and running as administrator. Hope it works :)

Jax_2609

Jul 4, 2022
Love this studio's works. Gorgeous artwork, MILFs, AND netori in one package. Nothing quite hits the same as , though- interestingly, that one seems to have been removed/hidden from the site for some reason.
Send link...

Comrade57

May 23, 2018
Good morning, afternoon, evening or whatever the time of day it is for you. The fuck do I do here? I was playing normally, maybe just skipping a bit of dialogue, and then this error popped up. The game does respond, but I can't progress any further.

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
Hi, anyone got a full GALLERY save file ? i currently unlocked all scenes, but the gallery pictures is still missing. I must have missed some secrect routes ? if you have, plss help me ;-;

solarboy2011

Mar 16, 2019
Good morning, afternoon, evening or whatever the time of day it is for you. The fuck do I do here? I was playing normally, maybe just skipping a bit of dialogue, and then this error popped up. The game does respond, but I can't progress any further.
Try to use locale emulator and run in japan. I kinda have the same error. 1 error then open the game and 1 then i start new game which cause the game show blank black background. But after try to run the game with the emulator no more error.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes