4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Apr 7, 2017
Yeah I can confirm for anyone having trouble: locale emulator will not do it for this game, you gotta actually change the non-unicode default language.

Feb 26, 2019
Been waiting for a translation for this one since 2018, and I had honestly given up at this point, thinking it'd never happen. --hi you are a god and have my eternal gratitude.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Thanks for you all lovely replies guys! I really like studio pork's work a lot, And Now I happy to say That I'll be working on a Orcsoft Title - - for my next project, hope to see you guys to enjoy this too See ya all in future thanks!

Thanks, This is in my To-Do List for sure!
bro please @ me when you do lol
your next project looking good too, godspeed homie.

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
Yeah I can confirm for anyone having trouble: locale emulator will not do it for this game, you gotta actually change the non-unicode default language.
It works for me on Win7, just start it with 'Run in Japanese (Admin)'.
Also try to change the .eXe to .exe, sometimes that fucks things up.

Reactions: seden

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
Working for me (Win 10) using the locale emulator. I took the advice to extract the file using WinRar with the option for japanese name encoding. The combination seems to do the trick.

kalibugan

Feb 15, 2021
Love this studio's works. Gorgeous artwork, MILFs, AND netori in one package. Nothing quite hits the same as , though- interestingly, that one seems to have been removed/hidden from the site for some reason.
Is the game up her in f95? I tried to search for it but it comes up with nothing.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Is the game up her in f95? I tried to search for it but it comes up with nothing.
It was, but mods closed the thread with this game, because it has a scene with hidden sex between mc and wife, when mc, wife and her little son are taking bath. You can see a picture by this scene on vnbd.. If you want to play, you can download it from .

Last edited:

kalibugan

Feb 15, 2021
It was, but mods closed the thread with this game, because it has a scene with hidden sex between mc and wife, when mc, wife and her little son are taking bath. You can see a picture by this scene on vnbd.. If you want to play, you can download it from .
Ah so that's why. Thanks for the link!

no one here

May 15, 2017
any other good games like this i have played the other two studio pork games that was on here any other translated studio pork games other then blond haired girl and boss lady

seden

Aug 22, 2016
It works for me on Win7, just start it with 'Run in Japanese (Admin)'.
Also try to change the .eXe to .exe, sometimes that fucks things up.
That was it for me. After editing that X to x it started a new game alright...
Guess being attentive help from time to time.

While at it, is using a capital letter into a .exe common practice, or it is language tied ?

Altair1

Jan 26, 2018
Thanks for you all lovely replies guys! I really like studio pork's work a lot, And Now I happy to say That I'll be working on a Orcsoft Title - - for my next project, hope to see you guys to enjoy this too See ya all in future thanks!

Thanks, This is in my To-Do List for sure!
Just curious, would you also be interested in translating some Pin-Point visual novels?
Like, for eg. ? I feel like that VN really needs a translation - and your work is pretty good - So, it would be really awesome if you'd try a hand at that one as well. Cheers!

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Just curious, would you also be interested in translating some Pin-Point visual novels?
Like, for eg. ? I feel like that VN really needs a translation - and your work is pretty good - So, it would be really awesome if you'd try a hand at that one as well. Cheers!
Hey Altair, and yea I am always interested at you guys recommendations, Looks like a nice Vn too. Well I am currently working on a Orcsoft project and kinda exhausted lol But I'll sure Oneday do all the requested Vns u guys did. Thank you... Btw on second note Join my and talk to me there I am mostly online at discord all the time!

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes