4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Netori + Pregnancy (though probably just ending only)? Let's go sago!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Im running with it, but im still getting black screen.
instead of using x programs and what not just follow thiis guide , change it to japanese then change it back to your prefered language

SirPinha

Mar 31, 2018
instead of using x programs and what not just follow thiis guide , change it to japanese then change it back to your prefered language
still getting black screen... maybe its a problem with windows 11, fuck.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
What! An NTR VN that's not a crappy MTL filled with errors and crashes!
You sir are a scholar and a hero!
I'd love to see translated at some point, but I don't think it will happen any time soon. :/

Last edited:

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
First of all, thank you very much for your hard work and time that you have invested

I can only repeat myself many including me would be happy to have a translation of ,,My Girlfriend's Mom is much Finer than Her, So I Can't Hold Back“ .

Of course, I wouldn't have any objection to further Studio Pork works that could be translated ;)

p.s of course only if you like the work and can of course imagine it

Reactions: Rizo

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
No wonder this game looks so great, it's made by the same devs who made Delinquent Wife!

As much as I liked that game (At least the 3/4ths I've played) does this game allow the played to make decisions? Also is the MC as... Forceful as the one in Delinquent Wife?

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Thanks for you all lovely replies guys! I really like studio pork's work a lot, And Now I happy to say That I'll be working on a Orcsoft Title - - for my next project, hope to see you guys to enjoy this too See ya all in future thanks!
First of all, thank you very much for your hard work and time that you have invested

I can only repeat myself many including me would be happy to have a translation of ,,My Girlfriend's Mom is much Finer than Her, So I Can't Hold Back“ .

Of course, I wouldn't have any objection to further Studio Pork works that could be translated ;)

p.s of course only if you like the work and can of course imagine it
Thanks, This is in my To-Do List for sure!

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes