Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
azusa y kouse they are always busy i'm stuck
Azusa takes a bit, I think I visited her in the evening, and that should kick off the school help route, just be sure you've been interacting with Anna.

Kouse is also in the evening, but sometimes at night. I recommend a save file before you try to visit them both, and if they are busy, reload then try in the next time slot.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Whenever you see "X is busy at the moment." that event is on a different time of the day, meaning if you're currently in the morning and got that message, its one of the other 3 times!

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Be careful with the capitalization of letters.
All cheats are lower case.
(And please do check if you're on 1.4.5)
Before i commented i noticed my version was older so downloaded the new one. The capitalization was my other thought but wasnt that either. While typing this though decided to try on a new save and that seems to have worked.

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
That's only available for Patrons!
It's our way of giving back to those helping up the project!

On a side note!
We're testing several tools to reduce the game size, because all our media weighs around 1.5Gigs.
1.4 will feature already compressed media.
We're aiming at at least 80%+ reduction on that!
For videos you should try a program called Handbrake. It re-encodes with no quality loss and it reduces the file size significantly.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
For videos you should try a program called Handbrake. It re-encodes with no quality loss and it reduces the file size significantly.
We used handbrake before it wasn't enough.
3-5 Gigs into 10Megas.(Sounds pretty good, but we have 187 animations currently that alone is almost 2Gigs if we only used handbrake)

So there's going to be ntr but no traps??? Really bro :cry:
NTR is planned but not in development, and will come as a cheatcode so you don't bump into it by mistake.
Traps... we don't know yet.
We have a few ideas don't get me wrong, we do see a small potential here but we don't know yet.

But I'm sure we can get it in if we end up getting continuous support like we are!

Reactions: Kiwo and Cybermorf

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
Im stuck at remove kozue clothes.
Stuck in underwear nno matter where i click its not working forgot to remove her shoes

How ro talk to anna yoshikawa.
She is always busy

Last edited:

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Im stuck at remove kozue clothes.
Stuck in underwear nno matter where i click its not working forgot to remove her shoes

How ro talk to anna yoshikawa.
She is always busy
Anna is never busy.
The only thing I can think off is when she is at 20% there's a date in the afternoon.
Otherwise Anna is never busy.

Last edited:

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
Anna is never busy.
The only thing I can think off is when she is at 20% there's a date in the afternoon.
Otherwise Anna is never busy.
But its said anna cant talk right now.
I repeater d d this for 3 days from morning to evening
Its still said the boss cant talk right now.
Now im confused i already finished kozue and azusa in the latest version
But i still cant talk to anna yoshikawa

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes