Cloaca Games

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
Passionate_Revelations_P.png
Overview:
Richard and Mary navigate the complexities of marriage in modern times. Richard’s demanding job and postponed vacation leave him stressed, while Mary, feeling neglected, embarks on a solo vacation trip. As Mary’s provocative social media posts ignite Richard’s jealousy and frustration.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-08-15
Release Date: 2024-07-15
Developer: Cloaca Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Other Games: The Weekend - Cavebra Lake
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (v0.1): - - - -

Passionate_Revelation_SCREENSHOT_04.png Passionate_Revelation_SCREENSHOT_01.png Passionate_Revelation_SCREENSHOT_02.png Passionate_Revelation_SCREENSHOT_03.png Passionate_Revelation_SCREENSHOT_05.png Passionate_Revelation_SCREENSHOT_06.png Passionate_Revelation_SCREENSHOT_08.png Passionate_Revelation_SCREENSHOT_07.png Passionate_Revelation_SCREENSHOT_09.png Passionate_Revelation_SCREENSHOT_10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Things like this is what I consider ACTUAL NTR, i.e MC being suspicious and things going on without his knowledge.
So many games and people I've seen recently have seem to misunderstood that cuckolding and NTR are very seperate things.

devlar2021#

Aug 30, 2022
Things like this is what I consider ACTUAL NTR, i.e MC being suspicious and things going on without his knowledge.
So many games and people I've seen recently have seem to misunderstood that cuckolding and NTR are very seperate things.
ntr is getting cucked netori is the act of cucking someone

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
ntr is getting cucked netori is the act of cucking someone
That's not entirely correct. Cuckold (which the term cuck or getting cucked comes from) in a modern sense is generally someone who's partner is unfaithful and often tie humiliation in with it.

NTR is having your partner stolen, there is a large difference as NTR is more often used in an avenue of the male partner being unaware of the infidelity, where cuckold is most commonly attributed to male partners who are aware of their partners infidelity. Of course, you also have other specific terminology such as hotwife and vixen and the list goes on, but there is a difference between cuckold and NTR.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Seems to me she is the one who doesn't deserve him. The writing in this game is ass so far. She jumped on someone elses dick way too quickly.
Doesn't mean it can't be good later on though.

Reactions: berryban2

Arkade

May 23, 2017
POV choice is huge. Haven't played but i'll be keeping watch on it.. hoping it is like it sounds and can play as a bit of mystery POV..

devlar2021#

Aug 30, 2022
And if you are looking for netori stick with games that have the Harem and Cheating tags the Netorare tag is for people who are looking for games about getting cucked.
yeah ik look at my previous comments most of them will be about the need for a netori tag

Reactions: Jccurtis
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes