dsfhsd12

Jun 11, 2017
Netorare has 3 different subtypes.... go to VNDB to learn about them prior to writing nonsense.

PLUS: The main char(mostly you) noticing something is NOT in the definition of netorare. Netorare ONLY means :

A: Girlfriend gets stolen and raped
B: Girlfriend first gets raped/harrased then loves it
C: Girlfriend loves it from the getgo

THAT is Netorare and its 3 subtypes(not in this order thou, again go to VNDB, they have a PERFECT explaining wiki about it(i personaly, if you take mine here, am a type B and C dude, mainly type C).

The BF knowing? Has nothing to do with it. it would be one of the rare games where he is not dense AF about it or ignorant to the fact.

MORE IMPORTANTLY:
Mac download is for PC while PC download is for Mac... something went wrong there hard.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Things like this is what I consider ACTUAL NTR, i.e MC being suspicious and things going on without his knowledge.
So many games and people I've seen recently have seem to misunderstood that cuckolding and NTR are very seperate things.
People still can'T get their head around simple definitions:

Netorare: Protagonist is cuck

Netorarse: Protagonist is cuck but he likes it

Netori: Protagonist is the one doing the cucking

Jul 27, 2018
Things like this is what I consider ACTUAL NTR, i.e MC being suspicious and things going on without his knowledge.
So many games and people I've seen recently have seem to misunderstood that cuckolding and NTR are very seperate things.
It s all the same shit. If you got ntred you got cucked. Then you are automatically a cuckold.

berryban2

Feb 25, 2024
Seems to me she is the one who doesn't deserve him. The writing in this game is ass so far. She jumped on someone elses dick way too quickly.
Doesn't mean it can't be good later on though.
Have to agree here, would've been more interesting to see some build up to her getting corrupted.
Then again, might be exactly the type of content someone else is looking for.

Regardless, looking forward to seeing this project unfold. Keep it up Dev!

Reactions: Cloaca Games

ekanshgupta42

Dec 11, 2021
some recs you have?

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
This games been on my watch list. With the update I may try it... I just don't like starting games toooo early... If anyone's caught up, is it worth starting now?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes