• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Pater Familias [v0.2] [Delicate Games]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Favorite girl

• Ashley

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • Alice

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • Becky

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • Connie

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • Alejandra

Votes: 32 33.7%

• Total voters

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Game can remove abandoned tag, the dev is working on it and the update should be released soon according to him!
Games don't remove tags. And F95 admins don't remove tags based on what random people say. That isn't how it works, as far as I know. The F95 admins add or remove tags based on the activity and updates of the dev.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
random people say
:cry:
That hurts my feelings...
Eh, the mods will do what needs to be done once we are done over here. Truth is, the code is a bit of a mess and despite the new code being done, the Fanmade patch that i had absolutely nothing to do with that restablishes some blood relations, is still being worked on because the way the coder finished the game's whole code but it doesn't mix with how the patch was made in the past (which once again, we had nothing to with).

I am incredibly anxious and desperate to release this update and finish this game, but technical difficulties keep fucking me in the ass. It's absurd.

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
:cry:
That hurts my feelings...
Eh, the mods will do what needs to be done once we are done over here. Truth is, the code is a bit of a mess and despite the new code being done, the Fanmade patch that i had absolutely nothing to do with that restablishes some blood relations, is still being worked on because the way the coder finished the game's whole code but it doesn't mix with how the patch was made in the past (which once again, we had nothing to with).

I am incredibly anxious and desperate to release this update and finish this game, but technical difficulties keep fucking me in the ass. It's absurd.
The current content for this is fantastic so I'm definitely eager to see what eventually comes from the next update but I was wondering if there were any plans on continuing Delicate Taboo as well?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes