Votes: 20 21.1%
  • Connie

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • Alejandra

Votes: 32 33.7%

• Total voters

Kompas

Sep 28, 2019
We are working on a total new code since Korben left the team and since the new gentleman wants to add new things and polish everything that was already there, it took him a couple of months to do so. In theory, we should getting a alpha in a few days. I need to give the thumbs up to it before releasing anything.

I do been working on renders for more updates, so we have a lot to work with once this step is over.

For the time beng, all I can say is: Please, be patient.

We are almost done with it.
So,not to rush, but any updates?

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
It's weird, the tone of the story the music and sound effects and the characters personalities clash with the MC "attempt" or rather lack of to fix his kids' relationship problems/refusing to have sex with their fiancees along with being a grieving widower

• Red Heart
Reactions: Carloxxx

Khaos25

Jan 30, 2019
The weird, exaggerated sounds and humour of the game is surprisingly more refreshing than I thought. It does make the game stand out from the usual efforts. But I do agree the silliness can clash a bit with the rather serious story.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
You guys will not believe this, but apparently there was a clause in the contract for the rigged Gemini Croquette Contest I "won" years back. It gives Ruby Rhod the right to release any creative endeavors I complete but do not release myself. He found out that I had completed the 0.3 version of Pater Familias. (I finished it for myself, since I hate leaving things unfinished.) I tried to tell him that there are no animations for this version since Rando was still working on them when I left Delicate Games. I tried to tell him that there was no ending either. He told me not to worry because he would "make it supergreen." In the end, there's not much I could do. So here it is. Patch is included. It turns out Ruby Rhod was the dastardly modder putting filth in our wholesome game. Who knew he could write code?

It's a Ruby Rhod bootleg release. Not official or sanctioned by Rando in any way. You've been warned.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(untested)

Last edited:

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
You guys will not believe this, but apparently there was a clause in the contract for the rigged Gemini Croquette Contest I "won" years back. It gives Ruby Rhod the right to release any creative endeavors I complete but do not release myself. He found out that I had completed the 0.3 version of Pater Familias. (I finished it for myself, since I hate leaving things unfinished.) I tried to tell him that there are no animations for this version since Rando was still working on them when I left Delicate Games. I tried to tell him that there was no ending either. He told me not to worry because he would "make it supergreen." In the end, there's not much I could do. So here it is. Patch is included. It turns out Ruby Rhod was the dastardly modder putting filth in our wholesome game. Who knew he could write code?

It's a Ruby Rhod bootleg release. Not official or sanctioned by Rando in any way. You've been warned.

PC Version

MAC Version

Android Version (untested)
I appreciate that someone is making progress with this game even if you you are no longer "officially" in the production team. Thank you for your efforts Korben!

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I appreciate that someone is making progress with this game even if you you are no longer "officially" in the production team. Thank you for your efforts Korben!
You're welcome! Although, "progress" might be the wrong word. Let's call this what it is: a dead-end version with a stupid ending that, I will admit, is borderline trolling. :KEK:

In any event, I hope you enjoy it.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

PC Version

MAC Version

Android Version (untested)

I'm incredibly saddened that Korben Dallas is no longer on F95.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Damn, he's really not here anymore. This is sad.
Korben was a pretty passionate guy.
Left some unfinished version and that's ok. He has a right to feel the way he does. A shame we did ended things in such shitty way, I do think we could have handled that better. I wish him good luck wherever he is.

The game is in development hell until Renpy 8.1 is released. My new codder wishes to try some new stuff that was unavailable before due to limits of Renpy, I'll try to keep this game in mind and continue making renders until then.

I don't want to let this game die, so I will trust my new codder and expect the best.

PirataS

May 10, 2019
Korben was a pretty passionate guy.
Left some unfinished version and that's ok. He has a right to feel the way he does. A shame we did ended things in such shitty way, I do think we could have handled that better. I wish him good luck wherever he is.

The game is in development hell until Renpy 8.1 is released. My new codder wishes to try some new stuff that was unavailable before due to limits of Renpy, I'll try to keep this game in mind and continue making renders until then.

I don't want to let this game die, so I will trust my new codder and expect the best.
Yeah right, I really hoped you'd still talk to each other, even if not as a team. You both were a really great team, it pains to me see this "deleted user" now.

I'll be looking forward to it. I'd love to help the game but I don't know shit about ren'py. I trust it won'tdie.

Again, it makes me sad that you two are not together anymore, you were incredible.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

Seems they are up to 8.1.1 now.

So does that mean there will be a restart, or is this gonna be back burner for a while longer?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes