• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
967968_game_menu.jpg

Overview:
The main character of this story is a guy of 22 years old. He lives in a private house with his mother and two sisters.
Ordinary life. You need to learn, earn and improve yourself.
But the most important task is lust!
Build your harem and win the favor of all the girls! It won't be an easy journey, but the prize is worth it.
Russian:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
READ DEVELOPER'S NOTE!
THERE WILL BE NO NTR IN THIS GAME! ALL THE GIRLS WILL BE JUST FOR YOU!
The main goal of this game is positive . Gather your harem of girls that you will love!

Thread Updated: 2021-01-10
Release Date: 2021-01-10
Developer: MFN -
Censored: No
Version: Completed
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: IDNL - Soul at a Crossroads - Crossing Borders
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's note:

Q&A:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - Android*

Patches: Russian (Completed)

Extras: Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ashley.png Jennifer.png Mia.png Natasha.png Kira.png Nika.png Olivia.png phonenot4.png homenot.png schoolnot.png ni24.png mi3.png a39.png a47.png m7.png n4.png n9.png n17.png o5.png o6.png mi32.png
mi35.png k4.png k5.png

Last edited:

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
[harem] [humor] [incest] That's a very good start. :)
Two things:
- I see a walkthrough and a WT mod. Do you need a walkthrough? Is there an in-game hint system?
- Are there animations planned?
No hints. But choices not so hard to understand.
No animations right now. Only static (will be in 02 or 03).

Reactions: ginkamikaze

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Not every thread, just the games with incest. I do not want to waste my time on a game that is not for me.
Waste your time doing what, waiting on a game for a few months to even add in sex scenes? You ever think people might change their mind later?

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Waste your time doing what, waiting on a game for a few months to even add in sex scenes? You ever think people might change their mind later?
Waste my time getting to know the characters and not being able to experience the complete relationship with those characters is definitely a turnoff for me. So i ask about if there is any planned impregnation. It's perfectly reasonable to ask for planned things like that.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Waste my time getting to know the characters and not being able to experience the complete relationship with those characters is definitely a turnoff for me. So i ask about if there is any planned impregnation. It's perfectly reasonable to ask for planned things like that.
But you're implying that it's a waste of time if there isn't incest pregnancy, like nothing else matters except for that. You don't ask if pregnancy is available, you ask if incest pregnancy is available.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
But you're implying that it's a waste of time if there isn't incest pregnancy, like nothing else matters except for that. You don't ask if pregnancy is available, you ask if incest pregnancy is available.
Only for me it is. For me incest without pregnancy is a waste of time and a turnoff which i already said. I did ask, I asked if the main character could have the option to impregnate his sister. That is definitely incest pregnancy. :sneaky:

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
I read English & Russian and the first question I ask myself is: how bad is the engrish?
First impressions anyone, before I even bother?

Reactions: MFN

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Only for me it is. For me incest without pregnancy is a waste of time and a turnoff which i already said. I did ask, I asked if the main character could have the option to impregnate his sister. That is definitely incest pregnancy. :sneaky:
Well, personally I like the pregnacy tag, but I can handle a game without it, in fact it isn't a "sine qua non" condition...

But each person has their own fetishes.

Reactions: Macgamer

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Well, personally I like the pregnacy tag, but I can handle a game without it, in fact it isn't a "sine qua non" condition...

But each person has their own fetishes.
Yeah, I have been burned by too many games to were i get to know the character and like them only to be disappointed, so i ask to make sure for myself.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes