3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
This is a story about ordinary life. About the lives of two people. About the life of a brother and sister.
The main character (you) lives all his life only for the sake of his sister, Melania.
They are ordinary people. But their fate is a little different from everyday life. Melania and the main character (you) grew up in an orphanage.
They are used to always rely only on themselves and take care of each other. This situation made them special people. They are strong and confident in each other.
But their souls are like a caged animal. Real life seems difficult and emotionally difficult for them.
The moment came when they grew up. The orphanage provided them with money for three months. Now, the main character (you) and Melania live only counting on each other.
The story begins. The story is about two people who begin to learn all the charms and complexities of the real world. A world where everything is not so simple. A world where your hopes depend only on you.
In this game, the main focus is on the plot and characters. A story about love, drugs, the consequences of thoughts and choices. Remember, this story is not about something easy and happy. The plot of the game will tell you the lives of people. And not the fact that it will be a life filled with light, laughter and smiles.
I want to show and tell all the complexities and dark sides of our existence.

Russian (русский):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread updated: 2021-01-29
Release date: 2021-01-29
Developer: MFN - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English, Russian
Other Games:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Others:
ANDROID*

Extras:
Official walkthrough - In-Game Mod Info & Support Page* - Russian - Soundtrack

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

mcdone.png Melaniadone.png Alicedone.png Monicadone.png Leahdone.png Evadone.png jacobdone.png victordone.png juliadone.png 9.png 12.png 23.png 50.png 45.png 62.png 89.png 91.png 103.png 116.png 126.png 131.png 133.png 148.png 174.png 183.png 188.png 203.png 212.png 217.png 222.png

Last edited:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
First: Um ... floating? o_O
Second: Thank you for putting something in the changelog under V0.1 other than "first release." Seriously, I was just thinking the other day how I wish people would do this. So, good on you.
Now to play this and figure out ... why "floating?"

Reactions: MFN

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
According to Giigle it's either: Identitair Nederland or I Do Not Love .

Well, well ! What in the world might it be?

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
5) Please don't give me advice or tell me what to do or how to do it. I never listen to anyone. I'm used to doing everything on my own. First of all, I do everything for my own pleasure.

Dude not taking criticism is the worst thing dev can do :D
For two years of creating games, I always get some advice. I don't like it. I have such a character, I do everything the way I want anyway. I do not argue, this is a bad trait and this is the reason for frequent mistakes. But I know that all the responsibility and work done is on my shoulders. But I have a few friends and acquaintances who help me understand the technical aspects. For example: if I have a problem with renpy, I can ask advice from friends. The second example: now I work in Daz and of course there are several developers who I ask for tips on setting up and optimizing the program. That's the one thing I'm very grateful for.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
For two years of creating games, I always get some advice. I don't like it. I have such a character, I do everything the way I want anyway. I do not argue, this is a bad trait and this is the reason for frequent mistakes. But I know that all the responsibility and work done is on my shoulders. But I have a few friends and acquaintances who help me understand the technical aspects. For example: if I have a problem with renpy, I can ask advice from friends. The second example: now I work in Daz and of course there are several developers who I ask for tips on setting up and optimizing the program. That's the one thing I'm very grateful for.
Yeah dude I know that feeling :D but sometimes you just need to say ty for criticism with a fake smile but in reality you want to fuck that dude in real life :D cuz you spend a lot of time creating the game. :D and all he can say your game is shit..

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hey, it gets lonesome sometimes.
Friends are good to have at elbow distance.
Net friends are better distant!

• Red Heart

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
My first thought was, "yeah, that's what being an artist feels like." The trouble is that there is a difference between "constructive criticism" and "artistic criticism," and a lot of people are mistaken about which one they are offering. I would guess that even for most artists, genuine technical advice is rarely offensive. People who want more of this or less of that in either the story or the images are presenting their own preferences as if it's advice or "constructive criticism," and I would expect most artists do be rather annoyed by that.

That said, I feel like I may be commenting on a discussion that was already deleted from the thread, and I never saw it. So, please bare in mind that this is a generally view of things, and I don't know anything about the context of any specific criticism that you guys may be discussing.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes