Mega:
Workupload:

Mac:
GDrive:
Mega:
Workupload:

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Hmm, not sure how I feel about the walkthrough that dev has posted up for this update.

1. Dev continues to only show good scenes where MC would gain negative points towards the LI
2. His sister and Julia are going to become a lesbian couple - does that mean that MC doesn't get either one for himself?

Reactions: MFN

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hmm, not sure how I feel about the walkthrough that dev has posted up for this update.

1. Dev continues to only show good scenes where MC would gain negative points towards the LI
2. His sister and Julia are going to become a lesbian couple - does that mean that MC doesn't get either one for himself?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I explain it in walkthrough and I show you only RIGHT choices. If there is wrong choices but with some scenes, I write about it too (ex: save here, than make a wrong choice).
Also, I wrote in walkthrough that there is some choices and stats that can give you different paths.
About some scenes: yes, there is scenes in wrong paths. If you wanted to do something very quickly, you can do it. But you'll fuck up with this game.
This is a long story and all the events I will develop step by step. This game does not like quick and hasty actions.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019

I explain it in walkthrough and I show you only RIGHT choices. If there is wrong choices but with some scenes, I write about it too (ex: save here, than make a wrong choice).
Also, I wrote in walkthrough that there is some choices and stats that can give you different paths.
About some scenes: yes, there is scenes in wrong paths. If you wanted to do something very quickly, you can do it. But you'll fuck up with this game.
This is a long story and all the events I will develop step by step. This game does not like quick and hasty actions.
I get that, trust me, but so far all the better sexy scenes are on the bad path and games should, I feel, be balanced between good and bad and not having any romantic scenes in place of bad choices just doesn't sit well with me, to be honest.

I know you don't like to listen to critic and I know this is your game and you set the pace but you need to make it good for players that want to always only choose the right path.

Reactions: AmerHST and MFN

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020

intriguing approach mr dev. I like!!!

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I get that, trust me, but so far all the better sexy scenes are on the bad path and games should, I feel, be balanced between good and bad and not having any romantic scenes in place of bad choices just doesn't sit well with me, to be honest.

I know you don't like to listen to critic and I know this is your game and you set the pace but you need to make it good for players that want to always only choose the right path.
Hah) No, I mean, you can take whatever path you like. If you want to play a bad hero, everything is in your hands. If you want to play as a good hero, everything is in your hands. Some scenes will be different in each path (in future updates).
Romance, seduction etc, I will develop step by step. Just don't count on easy and fast scenes.
In any case, I will add such moments when the player will think that now is the time to do something, and it turns out that this is not true. Or vice versa, the player may think that it is too early to do something, but in fact you should have done it.
I like to add unexpected (non-obvious) moments to this game. And I'm adding a lot of hidden stats and features for a reason. I want my game to be non-obvious, so that there is surprise at a certain moment.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I know you don't like to listen to critic and I know this is your game and you set the pace
Oh, also, as I wrote, I don't mind criticism. I just like detailed criticism (when a person can explain in detail what he/she did not like). I don't like being advised and pointed out. I never accept or listen to other people's advice and ideas.
That's what I wanted to say earlier:)

Reactions: BabooJ1

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
Download Unofficial Android Port

IDNL [v0.4] [MFN] ENG/RUS

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Getting error while saving and not getting anything in Automatic saves too
Hey!
Seems like this is your problem, because I can save when I want. Are you playing it from start? Because old saves can not work.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
And thank you all for reviews. I appreciate it:)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

And previews.
131.png 133.png 148.png

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Is that going to be the new thing where you just blur the background?
Hey! In v04 I redone all backgrounds (if there is characters) with blur. to this news. So, now all characters will be with blur background.
Also, starting from 04 I add more emotions on faces during "talk" events.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
And, of course, I add new events in every version.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Today I found out that you can't download the Russian version of the game, as the attached files either don't download or are downloaded in the wrong format.
With the release of version 0.5 (tomorrow), I will add Russian to Mega and GDrive.
I'm sorry I didn't notice this earlier.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
IDNL.
V. 0.5.

Changelog:
V. 0.5.
Continuation of the story.
Added 9 events.
All music removed from the game (to reduce the size of the game).

Links:

PC:
GDrive:
Mega:
Workupload:

Mac:
GDrive:
Mega:
Workupload:

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes