3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
There are location pics, there are full size character renders. But currently those renders are just copied full size into the middle of the location pic. Which doesn't make sense 80% of the time and leads to the floating giants syndrome.

If the characters are taller than trees, street lanterns, always hit the ceiling with their head and easily look into 2nd story windows, something is wrong. Esp. with tiny benches, chairs and gym machines next to them. Putting the character always in the middle also leads to the 2nd character's disappearance, like with Alice and Lea in school.

Making basic plausibility checks when putting character renders into location pics would help the game a lot.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
There are location pics, there are full size character renders. But currently those renders are just copied full size into the middle of the location pic. Which doesn't make sense 80% of the time and leads to the floating giants syndrome.

If the characters are taller than trees, street lanterns, always hit the ceiling with their head and easily look into 2nd story windows, something is wrong. Esp. with tiny benches, chairs and gym machines next to them. Putting the character always in the middle also leads to the 2nd character's disappearance, like with Alice and Lea in school.

Making basic plausibility checks when putting character renders into location pics would help the game a lot.
Hey.
Read this - Link

D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of IDNL 0.2 along with ShaddyModda 's Walkthrough Mod and Cheats, also gestures enabled.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

• Red Heart
Reactions: MFN

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
3 new characters will be in V. 0.3.

juliadone.png jacobdone.png victordone.png

Last edited:

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
IDNL.
V. 0.3.

Changelog:
V. 0.3.
Continuation of the story
Added 6 events.
Added 14 songs.

Links:

PC:
GDrive:
Mega:
Workupload:

Mac:
GDrive:
Mega:
Workupload:

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
Everyone is a freaking giant lol

By the previews, the characters are rendered and the locations are real photos, right? But the size of the characters need to be fixed asap. Like damn, on the one where the couple is walking on the street they are literally 3x the size of the door lol

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
In arts where there are characters (renders), I will add a blur to the background in v. 0.4.
It will looks a little better.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

And previews: