2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I dont know how to progress in this game... every room I choose, appear the messaage "In Development" so Im stuck in a "loop"only been able to enter in Ashleys room
I played this version several times before release. In development: 1)gallery and invite option for 6/7 girls from phone. 2)Kitchen 3) And some rooms in different day times.
Choose stats and see what a day time right now. Plus read "developer's note" and walktrhough.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
There is hiden options, like a bed. Plus very much "answer" options. You need to gain your stats.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
The game is very early stages if you want to call it that. Might wanna wait to see what happens in the future.

Reactions: MFN

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Feel that This Game Needs some Work!!
I like it, I guess. Kinda boring right now!!
A Whole Lot of Work for the player, for a little reward.
I MAY try again after a few more Updates.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I'll never understand why some Dev's intentionally add grind.. I've seen a few of them almost brag about it like it's a feature! Then you have this game, where The dev actually takes the time to write out a sentence announcing that they added free-roam (mindless wandering) Sandbox and grind! The trifecta of death for most any game.. The only bright spot is that they clearly stated no NTR from the start..

enel777

May 14, 2020
I'll never understand why some Dev's intentionally add grind.. I've seen a few of them almost brag about it like it's a feature! Then you have this game, where The dev actually takes the time to write out a sentence announcing that they added free-roam (mindless wandering) Sandbox and grind! The trifecta of death for most any game.. The only bright spot is that they clearly stated no NTR from the start..
cheating helps

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
damn, just wanna bonk without fear ....
I get that but sadly that tag is so steeped in war of meanings and opinions that adding another the same but opposite i personally feel would only lead to more frustration and post wars. But that is only my opinion. You could always start a thread in forum suggestions, see if others agree with you :)

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
are their animations in versions 0.3
Hey!
Only static.
I Feel that This Game Needs some Work!!
I like it, I guess. Kinda boring right now!!
A Whole Lot of Work for the player, for a little reward.
I MAY try again after a few more Updates.
Path Of Love, first of all, a game. Its not a VN with a lot of text. I added sandbox, grind, and a lot of interactivity because I want the player to play, not read. I can say as a player that I love playing games with a bunch of grind and a sandbox. Such games give me great pleasure. But as a developer, I can say that it's easiest to make a visual novel with a focus on text. It's just that as a developer, it's difficult for me to make a game with interactive and sandbox, as it requires a huge amount of time, attention and effort. But I am very glad that I was able to implement my ideas and finish this version. I love to create games, so I have games in both the sandbox genre and visual novels. It's just that in my opinion, the best genre for people who like to play and not read is the sandbox.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I knew that many people would find this game difficult. I deliberately added grind and music to the game, because I want the player to spend a lot of time in the game.
Ok, I will add cheats in v04 :)

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
so basicly its like the tittle, there will be not a content like bdsm,slave,or even corruption, right? or im wrong its will be planned on the future?

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes