Others Path of Sorrow and Pleasure [v0.12.1] [AE Games]

AdrielEtriss

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
The writing is actually decent, but isn't enough to make up for a plot, yet.
Hope this game goes in a different direction, I'm surprised there are still heroes dealing with this green motherfucker. lol

Goblin Slayer (MC): "Lunch menu just happen to include your name... SOUKA!"

View attachment 1828302

EDIT:
If I need to choose something hot and blue, I'll go with Liara T'Soni every time. :giggle: (see OP's banner)
What you mean with different direction?

AdrielEtriss

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
Shaun@121 Edit in the main Post, Thanks Hordragg
About Next Update, Still cant give any more information for now. But it is still in works and hope soon will be next update Where will be changed a lot of things and will look and feel more better :)

Reactions: Shaun@121

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hey bro it's asking for a password
If you want to open the archive containing the assets, yes: the engine relies on it being password protected. But as the engine knows how to open it everything should be fine – and it does open using wine on Linux.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
View attachment 1825233

Overview:
Dive into a story of one brave hero with not only a life full of hardship and sorrow but also some unforgettable moments of joy and pleasure. Join him on his long journey and meet with his new friends, help him overcome numerous obstacles, support him in making important decisions and lead his arm in fight with his mysterious nemesis. The great adventure is awaiting you.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-23
Release Date: 2022-05-23
Developer: AE Games -
Censored: NO
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

View attachment 1825239 View attachment 1825242 View attachment 1825245
Welll it didn't work with joiplay

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PathOfSorrowAndPleasure-0.1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
You can't reduce the size of the screen, too bad.
Since English is not my first language it would be much more convenient to be able to put the game in windowed mode. I'm going to have to stop playing this game because it lacks a lot of options. There is only one option for the sound.
In any case, good luck DEV for the development of your game.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I get the startup menu, but after selecting "new game" it's just a black screen with hand-cursor but nothing else happening.
Ctrl alt Del is the only option to get out... Dunno if there's additional programs needed to run this?
Ah well.... might try again in the future ;) Good luck anyway!

AdrielEtriss

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
You can't reduce the size of the screen, too bad.
Since English is not my first language it would be much more convenient to be able to put the game in windowed mode. I'm going to have to stop playing this game because it lacks a lot of options. There is only one option for the sound.
In any case, good luck DEV for the development of your game.
Yeah sadly for this Phase. Game, also Engine what i use is both in Early state. But we will work on it to make it better :)

I get the startup menu, but after selecting "new game" it's just a black screen with hand-cursor but nothing else happening.
Ctrl alt Del is the only option to get out... Dunno if there's additional programs needed to run this?
Ah well.... might try again in the future ;) Good luck anyway!
Interesting, I will try to look at this but without any more information i dont have any idea what it did it.

Damn, is the little fairy 'interactable'?
:)It will be in Future :)

choices or linear ?
At this time Linear, In Future it will open more choices how to solve things and how to develop story.

For italian translation, please
If want to make Translate for this game you can contact me via DM. and we can chat about it