rick911

Jul 28, 2017
Tried yet again. Playing Win64 version on Windows 10. Load button on the home screen does nothing, not even pulling up a load screen. As others have already pointed out, saving from the Save Room seems to create a save file that disappears and cannot be loaded (doesn't show up from the load screen).

I checked the folder in AppData that dev listed, and it does exist. It has files inside (Unity folder, 00.pta, 00-metadata.json, Save 00.pta, Save 00-metadata.json, Player.log, Player-prev.log).

Saving itself doesn't appear to be the problem: something is going wrong in the load system.

Lurie

Mar 12, 2021
Ok, maybe I will ask a dumb question, but, there's any chance of this get a version for Android?

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
seems a hot mess. Error codes (like name not found) in half the dialog. First time I leveled up Daisy she shot up to level 13 (dont level at same time as other characters seems to fix... maybe) but no skill points so level 2 skill points but level 13 exp needed to get more. fight a old one get insanity cant do anything and have to reload as the fight wont progress. Lose exp when loading.

Last edited:

WeChillinBroh

Jun 22, 2021
First off, sasach the game shouldn't need admin permissions since it puts your saves in the Appdata's LocalLow folder. It's under Shark Bit Games, if you want to check the folder when you save. Also, the game doesn't force you to save at any point. You need to build the save room for the tutorial to end, but you never actually have to save. That said, this game is a novel's length already, so playing without a save would be insanity.
The files are indeed created, but the game won't detect them, i checked, and sure thing, it creates the save, but when you want to load it, it's not being shown on screen, as i it never existed in first place.

EDIT: And as i was checking, seems to me that the Save Menu is broken to an extend where you can click the "X" to close it, and the game won't do anything.
EDIT2: FOUND THE PROBLEM, to fix it i went to LocalLow folder and deleted SharkBitGames folder, then restarted the game, now saves appear, and everything works as it should.

Last edited:

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
The files are indeed created, but the game won't detect them, i checked, and sure thing, it creates the save, but when you want to load it, it's not being shown on screen, as i it never existed in first place.

EDIT: And as i was checking, seems to me that the Save Menu is broken to an extend where you can click the "X" to close it, and the game won't do anything.
EDIT2: FOUND THE PROBLEM, to fix it i went to LocalLow folder and deleted SharkBitGames folder, then restarted the game, now saves appear, and everything works as it should.
That is wild, did they make a different game in the past as I distinctly remember deleting that folder during spring cleaning but I don't recall having played this game before now.

rick911

Jul 28, 2017

I tried this, but even after deleting the folder I'm still getting hit with this bug. I might keep trying, but this is weird stuff.

SharkBitDev

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
The bug report system is a huge success, I am glad to report (heh). And I think a lot of bugs described here have finally been fixed now that I had access to thorough information to deal with them.

Saving itself doesn't appear to be the problem: something is going wrong in the load system.
Indeed, it was mostly loading problems. The issue was directory pathing differences which weren't accounted for; an oversight on my part, as well as corrupted save files. But it should all be fixed in this new update. And if not, with the improvements to bug reporting that I added even in this new update, I should be able to find the problems extremely easily from now on.

That is wild, did they make a different game in the past as I distinctly remember deleting that folder during spring cleaning but I don't recall having played this game before now.
Nope, this is the first released one. Maybe a similar name?

To be clear, if after an initial bug happens, sometimes the game behaves weirdly after. The Save menu does work, but a serious bug will make it fall apart. That's the X thing.
So the problem here is that you had a save file that was fucked, probably due to some previous bug, and when the game tried to read it, it shat itself. I put some safeguards regarding this in the new update, but I clearly need to make more thorough one to make sure this never happens.

I tried this, but even after deleting the folder I'm still getting hit with this bug. I might keep trying, but this is weird stuff.
I think you might be having the save pathing issues, they should be fixed this update.

SharkBitDev

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
PtA 3.62a - Bug Spray Edition!

Fixes (3.62):

• Items are usable on combat again. The buttons were left wired wrong after a test, oops.
  • Status shouldn't disappear before actually ending now.
  • Party Members now properly revive with one HP after combat again. Quite a lot of issues people were having with rest and stuff were due to this.
  • Fixed Companions being unable to level up.
  • Fixed Companion's second skill being repeated and open to be selected.
  • Fixed what are hopefully the last problems with the adventure trio's first event.
  • Fixed appearance menu not working when intended or duplicating appearances.
  • Changed the alert pop up, so it can be summoned at any moment, rather than relying on the game's main scene.
  • Added messages and exception handlers thorough common hotspots of trouble in the game so that the playing experience is a bit smoother and I have more information when problems happen there.
  • Fixed skills not saving properly.
  • The refuse option in Bersa's Sauna now properly leads to the early end of the event.
  • Fixed a couple minor text errors with the Forlorn Ghost.
  • Fixed the Hidden status not being considered when choosing valid targets for players.
  • Fixed Minor Deity Concept not being shown properly.
  • Save names have been optimized for maximum compatibility. This was the cause of some of the save issues people were having.
  • The pathing used when creating saves has also been optimized for extra compatibility. Also, the cause of some save issues.
  • Added a warning to the debug menu, since I saw some people running into certain bugs caused by using it. Granted, this menu will always cause bugs if you don't know how the game works from the inside out. Be careful using it, save before doing it.
  • Bersa II should properly reach it's end now.
  • Changed certain UI elements from Allurgard to be event based. This should avoid a few errors in general and when using the debug menu to play with events.
  • Fixed Ivarr Task event bug in the room after dealing with the vikings.
  • Specified date time conversions in save to avoid culture differences and increase compatibility, which was the source of some save issues. Previous saves with different DateTime formats will be shown, but won't be sorted in any way. Load them and save again to fix that.
  • Fixed the Ice Golem's Partly Frozen effect, and adjusted how it works.
  • Added messages to the combat log signaling when status effects end.
  • Stopped the game from trying to load empty files in the correct save format, and put in a warning.
  • Added a warning when trying to create a save while there's no disk space.
  • All dropdown fields in the debug menu now are automatically set on the first item instead of being empty, because apparently some of you can't help yourselves and must see what happens when you click to start the event when the event field's clearly empty.
  • Added a warning about the automatic bug reports in the warning screen to make sure everybody is onboard with it.
  • Fixed a rare issue where resting could happen while the party object was not instantiated.
  • Updated the bug report page to reflect the automatic bugs and what still needs to be reported.
  • Fixed the failsafe that teleports the player back to the center of the Beyond when they are in a room that doesn't exist anymore.
Patch Fixes (3.62a):
  • Placed a warning clarifying that old saves might cause bugs, since some reported bugs are coming from this.
  • Fixed room choices disappearing after trying to create a room when base building and not having enough power.
  • Fixed building mode making map not interactable not working after building only one room.
  • Fixed direction checkboxes, not resetting after building one room.
Download

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Huh, after a shortish look around it seems more likely that I might have tried and early version of this than anything I could find for sharkbite or byte.

Will have to try this update as definitely was having that major rest issue.

Reactions: SharkBitDev

SharkBitDev

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
PtA 3.7 - Bersa's Quest and Two New Companions!
Content
  • Added Allurgard's last two companions. The gnoll hunter mercenary, Shadira, and Lijo, the shady elf. Lijo is the statue in that alcove right where you start Allurgard. While Shadira is in that Crevasse in front of the Orc Tribe. (Neither has any skills yet, didn't have time to add them. Also, the fight with Shadira has a placeholder Vine in their place.)
  • Added seven new events. Technically more, but counting the NPC and Companion things as events feels misleading, even though in the code it's the same thing. (Btw, did I mention we reached 100 events in the game in the last build?)
  • Added two new equipments relating to Bersa's quest, atop the four new equipments of the new companions.
  • Added two new events for Bersa. The first starts out her side quest, and the second is the silly little first step of it.
  • Added a new enemy event in the Beach area: the Mermaid. She comes with a sex scene and you will cum too... or something, god I hate myself for actually writing that. The mermaid as a combat enemy stills needs to be implemented, so for now she's using a placeholder vine.
Fixes
  • Revised "Daisy's first visit to Whitewood Village", "BersaII" event.
  • Minor changes and adjustments to Bersa events. Mostly changed wording choices and added tooltips for the concepts of Celtica and Odin.
  • Fixed Lyssa appearance possibly displaying Bersa's appearance at times.

Updates Since Last Public Build (3.62a):
3.65 - Eldritch Revamp and Fixes:

Content
  • Revised the: Eldritch Visions, Eldritch Call, Eldritch Confrontation, the Eldritch Cave area, the Deep One Encounter, the Eldritch Tentacle encounter, the treasure events in the eldritch cave area, the Pit Challenge, the Plant Challenge.
  • Added a side image for the Eldritch Cave.
Fixes
  • Fixed the entire text in Lyssa's First event being in italic due to the angel's voice line not having a closing tag.
  • Fixed combat layout, appearing fucked up if the player is the first to move.
  • Also arranged so that the combat layout consistently appears as intended whenever combat begins, regardless of the situation.
  • Fixed typos and concordance mistakes in combat and items and other places.
  • Fixed and added some minor contextual text during the Eldritch god combat.
  • Fixed the loot events to not show 0 gold amount when none is received, and properly made them display commas when listing items.
  • Fixed the Choose Class event giving you the wrong weapons. The ids were switched around here, so if you had any of the starting used weapons in hand, they have changed for the correct ones.
  • Fixed the combat log in the combat screen, slowly increasing in size until it threw the options off-screen.
  • Changed the combat options to be fixed, so the layout doesn't keep changing up and down like before. Also, they are limited in height now, so the screen should scale better.
Download

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PathToAscension-3.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
In the divine realm, I can open Path and click on the 6 alignments to change my focus.
... what is this? what does focus do?

also I came across this bug when talking to angel and looking to change title.
bug.PNG
I am also shocked that with so many default choices like "lord" "master" "sir" etc... there is no "daddy"

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
when introduced to 2nd portal, my angel is referred to as "they" in one of the lines, and her in others. (I picked her so that is correct)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
another bug.
daisy did join.
although, i immediately unpetrified the girls after daisy joined without giving her enough time to collect her stuff first

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The achievements "swingers club" and "no celibates here" are marked as done despite the fact I never encounter the orcs or jonah yet.

69BOI69

Jul 24, 2020
tried playing on android through browser and it doesn't work, you can't get pass the intro. More specifically, any interactions with the map freezes the game.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I would say the number 1 thing to improve in this game is to replace the gray featureless boxes that make up the maze of this game. and replace them with actual graphical depictions

The number 2 would be to focus on a single route first and then branch off from it. too much variations contributes to the severe over abundance of WIP signs
This feels a bit overly ambitious. it really very strongly reminds me of CoC2 / TiTs. But those games have a massive dev team, not 1 guy. And even then those games felt empty for years

Reactions: jazz154

KingDoggo

Mar 13, 2019
I noticed that if you don't get 2 Dex or 2 Str as a Mage in Allurgard upon level 3 - You can't level up any further because you *must* pick a Skill and you're locked out of choosing any due to the aforementioned Dex or Str requirements.

Anybody else notice this?

Reactions: Mehzre and mrttao
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes