Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
Just gave 0.20 a shot, but seems even more buggy than usual to me. Pictures aren't loading in the character screen, and the hint feature apparently no longer being in the character screen is gonna be a huge pain in the ass. Looks like now you might have to be talking with someone to find their event trigger, which is gonna really slow down progression.

Hopefully the Dev goes back and does some fixes instead of waiting for 0.25.

Will probably give it a bit more of a try over the weekend, but it was just too buggy for me to spend much time with on a weekday lol.

~Morningfrost

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's HTML, should be compatible with Android if not an app cause I had one at one point.

grozobdtc

Oct 7, 2017
Hello, I started a new game with 0.20 but I'm stuck at Ms Simpson event 4 and Noelle event 3 : I can't access the school. I have access to 1st, 2nd and 3rd streets + hospital and the school isn't in those.

Reactions: Hunter69

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
finished content, for .20 from chapter 1. (I usedFirefox browser, if it mattered)-
besides the ward bug, (which shows for all 3 girls, not just the two in image), also had another bug where changing costume on 1 girl (Sky, I think) sent me to another girls house (math teacher)... so I ended up getting math teacher to stage 4 before school appeared. Not sure if it was a bug or not, but Noele also sent me a SMS with her address before school opened, and PE teacher will pop up in town gym (you can't do anything with PE teacher until school opens, other than open the talk menu).
The skip day feature was very helpful, although a Skip hour, skip 2 hours, or (prefered) skip to xx:00 would have saved lots of head aches (especially getting to those 22:00 events for Mom on Friday nights).
There was a bug that popped up occasionally, where the time froze and would not advance, and I needed to "skip day" to get it running again. (speaking of time, it was difficult for me to sometimes read the dark blue on black lettering, and I had to highlight it with the mouse to read the time)
Pop up for training in gym does not have a "close" button, but clicking another button ("gym" in my case) exited box and gave you credit
Although chapter 2 (school) claims it starts "a month" after accident, I didn't see any date indicators, and it was about day 42 or 45 in my particular case (had to skip two weeks after Mother reached stage 5)
some translation errors I remember: (other than the bad english)
Lauren stage 2- you need to meet her on the Week END, not a week day.
Several girls- you need to go to/study "biology", not History
Lily (stage 4, I think)- instead of meeting her in school hall from 12-1330, you need to meet her after 1330

PS it would have been helpful if "save" file descriptions were descriptions- even the time is better than "slot 1, slot 2, etc"

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au

Johor1

Nov 9, 2018
That's weird. I just deleted the old HTML file for version 0.05. I lost all my saves, but the new locations now show up. :)

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
That's weird. I just deleted the old HTML file for version 0.05. I lost all my saves, but the new locations now show up. :)
I'm not a programmer, but if I remember correctly because this is an HTML file the saves are stored and kind of linked to the HTML itself. Probably through cookies or something like that. I dunno for sure, I only took a single programming class in high school and that was like 16 years ago lol.

Loving the game so far!

who's the actress for principal white?
Posted all the actresses a few pages back for v0.15.

~Morningfrost

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
anyone know miss Simpson name??
An G - Lexi Belle
Nataly Watson - Natasha Nice
Sky Watson - Skyla Novea
Mary Watson - Joseline Kelly
Auntie S - Siri
Reagon Adams - Reagan Foxx
Ash Adams - Ashley Adams
Dr. Phipps - Phoenix Marie
Pearl Nixon - Penny Pax
Ali Taylor - Alison Tyler
Principal White - Angel Wicky
Krystan Simpson - Krystal Swift
Cathy Hova - Catherine Heaven
Brooklyn Chance - Brooklyn Chase
Veronica Vine - Veronica Vain
Ella Khalifa - Ella Knox
Noelle East - Noelle Easton
Dillion Holiday - Dillion Harper
Lili Amber - I think it's Lily Adams
Jennifer Wolf - Jennifer Jacobs

Reactions: neyrutodohexa

neyrutodohexa

Jun 18, 2018
can't wait for the new release. this game is very good is simples and with a nice choice of models and variety of girls and fetiches, and without any sissy content.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes