Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I editted my previous post as I progressed to say roughly when all events occur. I only need to do Sky's part of the walkthrough and the family and hospital characters will be done. I have Jennifer done as well in the walkthrough, probably will pack it a .rar with a modified html for people to use to get past the Mary bug with instructions included in walkthrough.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Finished the Walkthrough. Included the modified Html that doesn't replace Ash's options but adds Mary's BJ (says MaryBJ) if you don't feel like stopping and swapping immediately back to the original HTML. Not the most organized thing but I half ass did it. Started to give exact times early on and just said fuck it mostly cause of the Nurse's schedules. I think I got most of Ali's gym days figured out and added but eh. The Nurses are the only thing that I left details out for, teachers, students and family got close enough times and days, usually the family are the harder to get and as long as you know roughly when to find the teachers it's fine.

Reactions: Filipe86

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Love how once there was a guide and little easy quick fix for Mary this thread died down.

DrFoster

Jun 29, 2018
Well I just lost all my games saves for some reason so I have to start again. Is there a way to save to disc?

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
What is with these cheap HTML games lately and horrid Engrish? I think I got to the convenient death and rebirth as a sex god birthday opening Ash's birthday present part before I called this one done. Besides it didn't even make sense when it says he threw it out and called her a whore when she gave it to me he was plowed into by truck-san and was given it at the hospital.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
This message pops up when I try to load any of my saves.

"Sorry to interrupt... The story tried to load save data, but there was a problem.
The data refers to a passage named 'MaryC', but it isn't in the data.
That data might have been saved from a different version of the story.
Should I delete this data?"

Pyrielone

Nov 28, 2017
I have an issue with Mrs. Simpsons level 4, when i do the action there is no exit or completion point to press so all I can do is go back and loose the progress.

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
... So I choose to start chapter 1 because I didn't play it before, then I ran out of options so I wanted to move to chapter 2, didn't find a way, tried new game -> chapter 2 and apparently I have to redo everything... well not going to try it again.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
diagryp So, what do I choose for a resolution. It says higher than 1920 or lower than 1920. What if my resolution is 1920.

Reactions: vulcan15

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
... So I choose to start chapter 1 because I didn't play it before, then I ran out of options so I wanted to move to chapter 2, didn't find a way, tried new game -> chapter 2 and apparently I have to redo everything... well not going to try it again.
You can play from start to finish. Some of the hints are really lousy, but you shouldnt run out of options.

Joepieke

Mar 11, 2017
diagryp : There's a bug when you want to finish Ms. Simpsons path: you can study, but then I don't have anything to click to continue, so you can't complete her path.

Zhurgy : I believe chapter 2 is when you go back to school. Or am I wrong?

derpy0815

May 2, 2017
unplayable on linux as most of the images dont load properly into the html.
unix file systems are case sensitive but the dev is completely INcOnSistEnT with his source names.
i tried lowercasing all the img folders .. works for some images, but then on others the HTML suddenly wants random uppercase letters and i cba to work through that.

Reactions: unroot
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes