Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Ash is just grind. Do tease at least 7 times, titjob at least 5, bj at least 5. After that just click on her house over and over till you get the scene. if it takes a bit then re-do the previous options 1 at a time and close and click on her house between each time.
For the mom she's just there at 6pm (18:00) to 8pm (20:00) on Fridays usually. If she doesn't appear then just refresh the room over and over by clicking on it and stop after 20:00 because it won't happen that day, try again next Friday.

Finally got the mom passed level 2, now at level 3. I went to the 1st floor bathroom a 23:00 on Friday. Bit that was throwing me off was I was using the damn time thing the game gave for her location which is wrong to a point.

Now I can't save my games at all. So yay! all progress is trashed from this point forward. Went back to save before they stopped working and have to re-do the Doctor's level 3 stuff and Mom level 2 stuff. Still can't use slots 3-10 but as long as 1 and 2 work I'll be fine.

The moms level 3 event can be done from 22:00 to 00:00.

Figured Out my save issue. Apparently the game will only let you save a certain amount of data or something. Because I was on like day 200+ from using the skip day feature too much, I reached that limit using just 2 save slots that kept track of that. Maybe someone who knows how could find out how to remove that "feature".

Last edited:

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
I can't save at all & after 20 times can't get Mom event so Affection is still at a 0. Guess I'll just ignore this game.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I did do a reset start to see what's up with the mom. I did the tease event 7 times and nothing popped. So idk, that one is RNG. As for Mary, you'll need to get notepad++ and look at page 5 near the bottom and do what he says. Then go to Ash and choose BJ and do it 5 times cause it replaces ash's interactions with Mary's but acts as if Mary's progressed as far as Ash. To undo that delete the HTML and replace it with the one in the .rar folder.

egib

Apr 21, 2017
So I tried the fix and it does solve the Mary issue but visiting Ashley makes the game jump immediately to Mary. I solved it by saving after finishing the Mary storyline and then using the original gamefile again. That went without issue.

Regarding Ashley. I finished her storyline but am not able to get the storyline of her mother to trigger. When do I have to meet Ashley for her mother to catch us?
It's because lines 1540-1542 reference mary rather than ash replace them with the original lines and it should fix the issue

Code:
(if:$ne2t is 4)[<p align="center">(set:$event to (random:1,4))[(if:$event is 1)[<p align="center"><video src="pics/NPC/Ne2/NeBj1.mp4" height="500" width="750" loop muted autoplay></p>](if:$event is 2)[<p align="center"><video src="pics/NPC/Ne2/NeBj2.mp4" height="500" width="750" loop muted autoplay></p>](if:$event is 3)[<p align="center"><video src="pics/NPC/Ne2/NeBj3.mp4" height="500" width="750" loop muted autoplay></p>](if:$event is 4)[<p align="center"><video src="pics/NPC/Ne2/NeBj4.mp4" height="500" width="750" loop muted autoplay></p>]]</p>](if:$ne2t is 5)[<p align="center">(set:$event to (random:1,4))[(if:$event is 1)[<p align="center"><video src="pics/NPC/Ne2/NeS1.mp4" height="500" width="750" loop muted autoplay></p>](if:$event is 2)[<p align="center"><video src="pics/NPC/Ne2/NeS2.mp4" height="500" width="750" loop muted autoplay></p>](if:$event is 3)[<p align="center"><video src="pics/NPC/Ne2/NeS3.mp4" height="500" width="750" loop muted autoplay></p>](if:$event is 4)[<p align="center"><video src="pics/NPC/Ne2/NeS4.mp4" height="500" width="750" loop muted autoplay></p>]]</p>]
  (if:$ne2t is 0)+(if:$ne2af >= 2)[(link:"Tease")[(set:$tmmin to it +1)(set:$ne2tes to it +1)(set:$ne2t to 2)(goto:"Ash")]](if:$ne2t >= 2 )[(link:"Do something else")[(set:$ne2t to 0)(goto:"Ash")]]
  (if:$ne2t is 0)+(if:$ne2af >= 3)[(link:"Titjob")[(set:$tmmin to it +1)(set:$ne2tj to it +1)(set:$ne2t to 3)(goto:"Ash")]]

Douglas2209

Mar 18, 2019
How to finish Dr. Phipps i'm stuck on affection 4and path:little time left for treatmant,and Ash's mom(ms.Reagan) with affection 4 and path:talk with her in school...

h3h4t3m3

Jan 14, 2019
The Mom event is broken. I've got every woman in the game completed and can't start her's after dozens upon dozens of weekly attempts in game. WTF.

egib

Apr 21, 2017
The Mom event is broken. I've got every woman in the game completed and can't start her's after dozens upon dozens of weekly attempts in game. WTF.
It's not clear in the text but you need to go to other rooms than the kitchen to trigger her events for example downstairs bathroom

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It works but idk what I did to get it to start. The first one is in the kitchen on Friday from 18:00 to 20:00

h3h4t3m3

Jan 14, 2019
It's not clear in the text but you need to go to other rooms than the kitchen to trigger her events for example downstairs bathroom
I feel crazy because I go to the bathroom come back nothing. Leave the house come back nothing. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
kokas13 I explained above in the comment before last on how to deal with Mary which is glitched, she requires that you get 5 blowjobs to progress to her final bit but to unlock blowjobs you have to have already completed her. Finish Ash before you do that because the options won't be there if you don't.

As for the mom, I'll continue my reset and see whats up. I mostly did it cause I sort of wanted to create a mini-walkthrough. So far not having any issues beyond I'd like to know where saves are so I can take my completed save and stash it somewhere because the game won't let the saves exceed a certain file size and I somehow reached it with my first playthrough using 2 save slots, over wrote one with a new game to allow me to finish the game.

Also h3h4t3m3 , you have to use Tease 7 times minimum to get anywhere, most of her stuff happens after 22:00.
mom's 1st event is after 22:00 in the Kitchen on Friday, 2nd event is bathroom after 22:00 on Friday, 3rd even is same as 2nd or 1st, 4th is either kitchen or your bedroom and I forgot what time for that and if there is a 5th then it's your bedroom. You have to use the tease function 7 times to progress the 1st event then when you unlock bj and titjob (around 3rd or 4th), do them 5 times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au

h3h4t3m3

Jan 14, 2019
kokas13 I explained above in the comment before last on how to deal with Mary which is glitched, she requires that you get 5 blowjobs to progress to her final bit but to unlock blowjobs you have to have already completed her. Finish Ash before you do that because the options won't be there if you don't.

As for the mom, I'll continue my reset and see whats up. I mostly did it cause I sort of wanted to create a mini-walkthrough. So far not having any issues beyond I'd like to know where saves are so I can take my completed save and stash it somewhere because the game won't let the saves exceed a certain file size and I somehow reached it with my first playthrough using 2 save slots, over wrote one with a new game to allow me to finish the game.

Also h3h4t3m3 , you have to use Tease 7 times minimum to get anywhere, most of her stuff happens after 22:00.
mom's 1st event is after 22:00 in the Kitchen on Friday, 2nd event is bathroom after 22:00 on Friday, 3rd even is same as 2nd or 1st, 4th is either kitchen or your bedroom and I forgot what time for that and if there is a 5th then it's your bedroom. You have to use the tease function 7 times to progress the 1st event then when you unlock bj and titjob (around 3rd or 4th), do them 5 times.
Finally, I don't know what I did differently, but finally I got it. Than you.

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
I was actually thinking about doing a small walkthrough as well lol. That's what made it REALLY clear just how borked the time system currently is. I was about a half-dozen characters in before I realized that with the way the time system is a walkthrough wouldn't be as all-encompassing as I'd have liked.

~Morningfrost

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I sorta started the walkthrough but events started appearing 1 after the other at school and I forgot to do Sky's stuff. One issue I've noticed is Jennifer Wolf is also a bit bugged. It always says she's done even before you've started anything with her so my previous playthrough (i just deleted it and was more efficient this time around) was stuck at BJ with her and I never saw a new scene occur but I also wasn't looking. So went looking into the games code and figured it out, Jennifer's first event is at school gym after chemistry so around 13:30-16:00, second event is at her home whenever she's home, 3rd event is again at her home after doing tease 7 times and BJ 5 times and 4th and probably final event (haven't triggered it yet) is school gym again. Basically 1st event she bets she can out run you and when she losses, she agrees to become your personal cock sucker, 2nd even is getting her to pay out on the BJ, 3rd event her enjoying the bj and 4th a rematch where she bets double or nothing, double being her agreeing to become your personal slut.

Made some progress at least on the walkthrough, gonna replay the game to get Sky's stuff, honestly besides the teachers, the family and the nurses, most of the characters stuff are pretty straight forward and aren't in need of a guide because the dev's included hints work for them.

Last edited:

Douglas2209

Mar 18, 2019
I sorta started the walkthrough but events started appearing 1 after the other at school and I forgot to do Sky's stuff. One issue I've noticed is Jennifer Wolf is also a bit bugged. It always says she's done even before you've started anything with her so my previous playthrough (i just deleted it and was more efficient this time around) was stuck at BJ with her and I never saw a new scene occur but I also wasn't looking.
I finish all the slaves and I've noticed too Jennifer Wolf is also a bit bugged. It always says she's done with affection 3

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes