Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
just started playing the updated version and it appears some pictures were left out of the update only file. namely angbj5.mp4 and angc1.mp4. The full game download has atleast those files so it looks like its only the update only download that's the problem

Edit 1: found another missing file: pics\NPC\Ne5\NeC1.mp4 is missing

Last edited:

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I would have a suggestion: should be in the "save" section a possibility to save the latest saved file to the hard disk. In that case when someone clears the internet history, should have the last save remained safe. (I know my comment is full of "save"-s, but sorry, didn't know better way :))

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I see that it is difficult to get a complete save

A tip for the author of the game:

Being able to start a new game in x chapter is fine BUT it doesn't make any sense if you don't unlock everything previously finished that serves to start in chapter 3 if you then have to do it again and unlock everything from the previous chapters?

starting in advanced chapters would have to leave all of the above unlocked so there is not so much grinding and repetition of things that one has already finished

Sep 19, 2017
Image paths on Linux are broken. Linux is case sensitive: pick a case for your folders/filenames (all upper/all lower) and stick to it, please.

Thank you.

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
Played through 0.25, after not having gone through 0.20 due to the bugginess. Made it through everything just fine, actually, and didn't encounter any major bugs. There are a couple instances where you'll end up in a place speaking to the second-to-last person you interacted with (like, after an encounter in Peta's apartment I think I ended up back on 4th street), and there were a couple of missing pictures, but that was about it. I didn't encounter anything game-breaking.

Still wish the Dev would add the hints back to the character screen on the phone, because for some of the characters it can be a pain in the ass to track them down to see where to get their next event. Also, I'm pretty sure the description for Ms. Hova is incorrect on the scene in her apartment, as for me it took place at a vastly different time (some point in the afternoon/evening rather than 8:10-9:20 or whatever it is the hint stated).

One thing I would recommend is maybe examining the consistency of time taken up by various events. It almost seems like they're set to end at a particular time rather than taking a specific amount of time from when they're initiated. For example, some events seem to drop you out at 16:00 even if they're undertaken first thing in the morning, but don't seem to drop you out later even if they're not started until later in the day.

Overall though, a good update. I like most of the actresses added (I'm not a Jessa Rhodes fan and am lukewarm to Romi Rain, but absolutely love Peta and Madison), though I wish Dani Daniels had been fully ready for this update.

~Morningfrost

kokas13

Nov 5, 2017
Just keep playing and the game will show you at some point the secret character you don't need to do something specific

Reactions: KOAFAS

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
ok, i found her, on new day (thursday, dont know if is important) the first action go to map, third street, gym and she was here

Reactions: Konz83
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes