BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Is this title truly compatible with Android platform? Because I believe I downloaded it before but couldn't figure out how to play it on my Android platform. Do you change the file from rar to APK.?

bavvie

Jul 7, 2021
hey folks I'm stuck on Zara 2/4 " I hope she calms down before Thursday night. Maybe then I could have "fun" with her. " and I dont know how to trigger the event

walrus13

Nov 6, 2017
So are there 95 girls or 99 girls right now ?
100 girls

Replaying the game, i'm stuck at Reagan's 1/4 event. I've tried to do what the corrected hint says, Sunday, 18:00, but I can't get it to work
you have to be at Reagan/Ash house for dinner on Sunday at 1800

hey folks I'm stuck on Zara 2/4 " I hope she calms down before Thursday night. Maybe then I could have "fun" with her. " and I dont know how to trigger the event
be in her house to trigger even on thursday night, i can't remember if its her bedroom or living room

Reactions: bavvie

walrus13

Nov 6, 2017
Error: <<goto>>: passage "cul1ev4" does not exist
read post #899 tells you the error
open hotmail file with notepad, click edit and use 'find' with the phrase he shows you is wrong and change it to the right way for both points he shows you is wrong then 'x' out and when prompted to save click yes and it will work

madgandi

Jun 6, 2020
Open the html file with a text editor like notepad++, look for "goto cul1ev4" and change it to "goto cul1ev" ... solved

There's another error later on, look for "if $t isnot 2 $t isnot 5", should say "if $t isnot 2 and $t isnot 5"

Now i have new error
Error: <<goto>>: passage "cul1ev1" does not exist

Syrune

Dec 1, 2016
Open the html file with a text editor like notepad++, look for "goto cul1ev4" and change it to "goto cul1ev" ... solved

There's another error later on, look for "if $t isnot 2 $t isnot 5", should say "if $t isnot 2 and $t isnot 5"

Now i have new error
Error: <<goto>>: passage "cul1ev1" does not exist
"cul1ev1" does not exist because is "goto cul1ev" you probably mistyped another 1 at the end

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Images work but none of the mp4.s seem to play. just a blank space where the video should be
Playing on Linux by any chance? A lot of the videos are encoded as x265, which won't play in a browser on Linux as far as I can tell. They work fine in Windows. I would suggest the designer stick with x264 maybe?

Reactions: alexshane4023

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game v0.99R UPDATED
from 1.92 GB to 471 MB you will need a chrome based browser for the vids
what browser you use? i tried with chrome,edge and brave but none of those work
i'm their latest update in win10

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
what browser you use? i tried with chrome,edge and brave but none of those work
i'm their latest update in win10
brave on windows 11,
can you test this site that the vids are working?

Dovahkinn888

Feb 11, 2022
Does anyone know how to fix the fact that you can't interact with the other angel's. Only one available is Lust. The others not. You just see them in their void and your only option is to wait.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes